Rizoma grips fitted

Slappyhead

Reaction score
So, I fitted these bad boys yesterday. Please don't laugh, but I am colour blind. The wife tells me that they don't match the race Blu colour. FFs. Opinions please, keep them or not?

Attachments

crotchrocket

Reaction score
look alright to me!! Although i can't see the wheels in that pic :) Have you had a ride with them?? I fitted solid aluminium grips to my drifter and the vibrations made the joints in my hand hurt on long trips lol !

psychoattractor

Reaction score
look alright to me!! Although i can't see the wheels in that pic :) Have you had a ride with them?? I fitted solid aluminium grips to my drifter and the vibrations made the joints in my hand hurt on long trips lol !
Can't tell, need a picture from a distance like tha man says. From memory they look close enough

flydnb

Reaction score
yes you are colour blind , those grips don't go with the red wheels at all.

KatanaAl

Reaction score
They look good although the Race blu doesn't match the Race blu it's grey and I've got one as well, I liked the blue wheels.

pipski99

Reaction score
So, I fitted these bad boys yesterday. Please don't laugh, but I am colour blind. The wife tells me that they don't match the race Blu colour. FFs. Opinions please, keep them or not?
I say keep them but I'm colour blind too so don't listen to me.

Aitor1982

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation but with the brake fluid reservoir

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505

Birdy

Reaction score
Yes, keep them, then when we all meet up in a cafe in the summer , we can all snigger when you gone to get the coffes in !!!! only joking , i drink tea :eek: Think they would look better on a matt , at second glance, and as such im willing to take them off your hands, or indeed from beneath them if you pay postage !:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, keep them, then when we all meet up in a cafe in the summer , we can all snigger when you gone to get the coffes in !!!! only joking , i drink tea :eek: Think they would look better on a matt , at second glance, and as such im willing to take them off your hands, or indeed from beneath them if you pay postage !:rolleyes:
Speaking of meeting in a cafe in the summer! Who wud b up for a meet at Ace Cafe? They do an awesome burger and chips lol

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Your mum likes them. ��

Birdy

Reaction score
Thanks slappy head , i was thinking of her, they would look good as a pair of Pat Butcher syle earring lol !

pipski99

Reaction score
Just in case you wondered I wasn't taking the p155, I think you should keep them on and I am colour blind too.

Just to prove it you can all laugh at my anodized blue tax disc holder which doesn't match the wheels but I'm beyond caring. I couldn't be ridiculed any more than when I drew and painted my very own red, white and purple union jack flag while at primary school. For that I wasn't allowed to attend the ceremony when Prince Charles visited Bradford. Hey ho never mind.

Birdy

Reaction score
Yes pipski , but as the teacher you really should have known the colours ! Wish i had an anodised tax disc holder , or indeed any tax disc holder, my self fitted holder lasted about 4 miles :eek: , can i still get done for non display ? i heard they doing away with them this year