rizoma rear light

Spot

Reaction score
Beautiful Spot.
Whee did you get your seat, it really makes it work.
Hi Chris, I just googled "custom motorcycle seat" and found a company pretty local to me in Coventry called CM Seats.
I liked the look of their work and went and had a chat about what I wanted and they did that seat for me for £220 (including gel comfort inserts). They were really quick and the seat was ready in just 4 days.
Very happy and no complaints.

Spot

Reaction score
Great looking bike spot...see you got rear hugger extender.....any good ?
Too early to say for sure. Due to other commitments I've haven't been out much on the bike since I fitted it. I did get caught it a bit of a downpour on one trip out though and when I got home the back of the bike and my laptop rucksack/bag was still covered in muddy shit so I can't say I've noticed a huge difference.

Chris West

Reaction score
I can confirm the Pyramid Plastics makes very little difference :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnluckySlats

Reaction score
I've just fitted my Rizoma rear light and what
a difference it makes to the bike looks
awesome

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Can I just confirm something guys? Is the Rizoma rear light just a stand alone light. I have the evo-tech rear light and tail tidy but really fancy a Rizoma one, so could I just use the Rizoma light with the evo tail tidy???
Cheers daps!!!!

Spot

Reaction score
Can I just confirm something guys? Is the Rizoma rear light just a stand alone light. I have the evo-tech rear light and tail tidy but really fancy a Rizoma one, so could I just use the Rizoma light with the evo tail tidy???
Cheers daps!!!!
One thing to note though is the Rizoma doesn't have any number plate illumination. I just fitted a couple of LED number plate bolts to stay legal. Not sure why I bothered as loud exhaust and tiny number plate will probably get me nicked :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One thing to note though is the Rizoma doesn't have any number plate illumination. I just fitted a couple of LED number plate bolts to stay legal. Not sure why I bothered as loud exhaust and tiny number plate will probably get me nicked :)
I have a light on my tail tidy mate. It's led and came with the tail tidy. Very odd urs didn't?!