Run in.....

Spot

Reaction score
OK, while we're having a trip down memory lane, here I am in the 80's on my DT175MX :)
Did we all have 175 dirt bikes at some point?
I swear the MT has RD & DT DNA in it.....

dt175mx.jpg

flydnb

Reaction score
Excellent pic mate , and birdy i had a metal spare tank as well .

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

tox

Reaction score
I think anyone who has a tinge of grey in there hair at this point, has either owned. Or come into contact with both the RD and DT series. My DT 175. I put through the back fence trying to wheelie. My RD250lc, Yes I was lucky to have one water cooled. This had the 350 kit put in. What a menace this kid was on the road. Had it in the garage for a few years, till I swapped it for a KR1s.

RipGroove

Reaction score
I can wheelie my trials bike very slowly and right on the balance point but there's no way I'd take a bigger road bike to the balance point. That said though I did get my Supermoto close.

Sent from outer space

Birdy

Reaction score
Great pic Spot ,getting all nostalgic now lol .Reminds me of Korky Ballington , Kiwi racer from back in the day . Will have to learn how to post pics :p

Cypher

Reaction score
Great pic Spot ,getting all nostalgic now lol .Reminds me of Korky Ballington , Kiwi racer from back in the day . Will have to learn how to post pics :p
When replying to a post click on the third icon from the right called "Insert image" and a popup will open. If you have the files on your computer the "From Computer" tab should be already activated (if not, click on it). When that's done click on the "Select Files" button at the bottom and a File Open dialogue will open. Browse to the files you want to upload, select them and click OK (or whatever button there is in the bottom right). The files will either get added to the list in the popup that opened first or be automatically uploaded and all you'll need to do is click OK. I can't tell for sure as the "Select Files" button doesn't work for me so I have to revert to the basic uploader, which you can get to by clicking on the "Basic Uploader" link in the bottom right of the dialogue. The only difference between them is that the basic uploader allows you to upload one file at a time while the advanced one multiple ones.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When replying to a post click on the third icon from the right called "Insert image" and a popup will open. If you have the files on your computer the "From Computer" tab should be already activated (if not, click on it). When that's done click on the "Select Files" button at the bottom and a File Open dialogue will open. Browse to the files you want to upload, select them and click OK (or whatever button there is in the bottom right). The files will either get added to the list in the popup that opened first or be automatically uploaded and all you'll need to do is click OK. I can't tell for sure as the "Select Files" button doesn't work for me so I have to revert to the basic uploader, which you can get to by clicking on the "Basic Uploader" link in the bottom right of the dialogue. The only difference between them is that the basic uploader allows you to upload one file at a time while the advanced one multiple ones.

Did you get that Birdy??? Let's see some pics then..! Lol

Spot

Reaction score
I hasten to add, i'm no wheelie merchant (mores the pity) any I do are usually purely by accident and this was a lucky photo :)
Must book myself into "wheelie school" this year......

And yes I remember Ballington. Why does no cable channel show "classic" bike races? I'd love to see some of the old battles again.

Birdy

Reaction score
Thanks Cypher ! Errr ... how do i get photos on computer ... tried pushing them thru the slot on the front , but they got jammed !:)

Birdy

Reaction score
Nice shot Fly ! Just dug out some old photos, found 1 static of my IT 175 ! Slightly later model than yours , square headlight and not cantilever arm, still air cooled hand grenade of a motor tho ! lol Will get my son to show me how to scan and post them, if he can be arsed !:mad: