russians...........

M

MT account

they really dont have a clue! ive seen some totally avoidable accidents on youtube and in thailand but this 1 is rather special.................
[video=youtube;7vd_OuqUAaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7vd_OuqUAaI[/video]

john69

Reaction score
omg, my wife is from slovakia so i spent quite a bit of time there, some of the driving ive seen there makes me shiver

sigtrm

Reaction score
they really dont have a clue! ive seen some totally avoidable accidents on youtube and in thailand but this 1 is rather special.................
[video=youtube;7vd_OuqUAaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7vd_OuqUAaI[/video]
What's that background trtrtrtrtttrrrrr noise? Geiger counter?

sigtrm

Reaction score
omg, my wife is from slovakia so i spent quite a bit of time there, some of the driving ive seen there makes me shiver
Lol, I bet they always ride on wrong side of the road? Bastards.

john69

Reaction score
lol, when we stay there during the winter i drive my son to school, i always prey before we leave

M

MT account

this was a memorable crash.....they showed the uncut photos on the TV. this guy really was legless.............
A Russian man was killed when he crashed his large Japanese motorcycle on Jomtien Second Road.

Veniamin Duriagin, 33, was cut in half at the waist in the May 14 collision between his 750 cc Kawasaki and a small Yamaha motorbike in front of the Laguna Resort. Motorbike driver Prakarn Nuengkrathok, 32, sustained treatable injuries.

Witness Tuanjai Khunsuwong said the Russian cut in front of her, then lost control of the motorcycle. He crashed into Prakarn’s bike then hit a utility pole. She said parked her car and rushed to help the crash victim, finding that he was trying to move his head to ask for help. But when she had reached him, she found only the upper part of his body, while the lower part was in the middle of the road. Seeing this horrifying sight, she fainted.
- See more at: Russian dies in Jomtien motorcycle accident - Pattaya Mail - Pattaya News, Communities, Opinions and much more...

i googled "russian biker accident in pattaya"......it came up with 87,300 links............:rolleyes:

Kinjane

Reaction score
If ever there was a video that should have had a slomo extra tacked on the end, this is surely it :)