schuberths

flydnb

Reaction score
seen quite a good deal on a schuberth sr1 anyone else got one or know if there any good ?

Chris West

Reaction score
I cant be much help. I have acquired one but haven't done the mileage to support it. poss' 150
definitely love the extra peripheral vision (over scorpion) and smaller and lighter, all good
so far, loving it
Hope this makes it beneath the 'new signal to noise ratio' radar.
If not, bite me lol

flydnb

Reaction score
329 for the sr1 what does he not like about them ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

flydnb

Reaction score
Shit he rates not hates lol ignore last bit lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I've been looking at new helmets today because of this thread.

What do you think to this (not a Schuberth BTW) Arai_Rebel_Mimetic_B_wm__22655_zoom.jpg

Made for naked street bikes so the blurb says !

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

marcusfordus

Reaction score
I've managed to get my local dealer to offer me this for £367 as they have it in stock and doesn't need to be ordered in.
But........... in the meantime I've found another Schuberth. The C3 pro which is the updated version of one I've worn for the last 5 years. Pricey but very very good quality.

Here's tip of the day

Find the article you want (helmet, trousers etc) do your research and find the cheapest legit internet sale you can for it, then browse this site price-beat to see if they also stock said item.
email or phone them if they do and get the discount code from them with an extra 10% off.

Their C3 pro is £499, I've found it on ebay for £399 which means I'll be paying £359.01 :cool:

Yes it does work because I was after some Halvarssons trousers that are £149 on their site (rrp) a legit ebay seller had a sale on and was doing them for £70 so I paid motolegends the £63 faster than a fast thing before the ebay auction finished.

I like a bargain.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Confirmation received today, the C3 pro being posted out tomorrow.
That's saved me £140 which is not to be sniffed at. :D

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

mungo

Reaction score
I've managed to get my local dealer to offer me this for £367 as they have it in stock and doesn't need to be ordered in.
But........... in the meantime I've found another Schuberth. The C3 pro which is the updated version of one I've worn for the last 5 years. Pricey but very very good quality.

Here's tip of the day

Find the article you want (helmet, trousers etc) do your research and find the cheapest legit internet sale you can for it, then browse this site price-beat to see if they also stock said item.
email or phone them if they do and get the discount code from them with an extra 10% off.

Their C3 pro is £499, I've found it on ebay for £399 which means I'll be paying £359.01 :cool:

Yes it does work because I was after some Halvarssons trousers that are £149 on their site (rrp) a legit ebay seller had a sale on and was doing them for £70 so I paid motolegends the £63 faster than a fast thing before the ebay auction finished.

I like a bargain.
boom goes our small local motorcycle shops!

marcusfordus

Reaction score
boom goes our small local motorcycle shops!
It's rare to find a small local motorcycle shop that would even stock gear from the likes of Schuberth and Rukka etc. because of their stocking levels. I couldn't find anyone in Notts that even sells Schuberth anymore !

Take just the C3 at £499, xs, small, medium, large is 2K sat on a shelf, that's why the internet is our saviour. You would never even see a Carbon S2 as they retail at £2500.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's rare to find a small local motorcycle shop that would even stock gear from the likes of Schuberth and Rukka etc. because of their stocking levels. I couldn't find anyone in Notts that even sells Schuberth anymore !

Take just the C3 at £499, xs, small, medium, large is 2K sat on a shelf, that's why the internet is our saviour. You would never even see a Carbon S2 as they retail at £2500.
I have a "mate" who owns a motorcycle training company called Bike2Bike training and he also has a shop and they sell Schuberth and scorpion helmets at a very decent price

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
I have a "mate" who owns a motorcycle training company called Bike2Bike training and he also has a shop and they sell Schuberth and scorpion helmets at a very decent price

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!
You are having more mates up the tradesmans then TT !!!! LOL