Scorpion Exhaust Silencer

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I think it would be road legal, the advert mentions a removable baffle. Still don't fancy hacksawing the original system, absolutely certain that would invalidate the warranty.
I did take a hacksaw to an SV650 exhaust years ago but wouldn't contemplate it now.

M

MT account

yeah hacking through a stock pipe requires a deep breath and a lot of confidence that youre not gonna get an engine defect while its in warranty! for that reason ive gone with the akra for now.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it would be road legal, the advert mentions a removable baffle. Still don't fancy hacksawing the original system, absolutely certain that would invalidate the warranty.
I did take a hacksaw to an SV650 exhaust years ago but wouldn't contemplate it now.
Having a baffle doesn't necessarily mean it's road legal...
My system has a removable baffle but it's not road legal in this country 'coz it's got no CAT

M

MT account

i just found this bad boy poking right out..........i almost threw some shapes to the soundtrack n all......
[video=youtube;TAuDTejF4fI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAuDTejF4fI[/video]

M

MT account

heres the other nail on exhaust i was looking for....GRP
sitmt-09-3.jpg

MT-Pete

Reaction score
i just found this bad boy poking right out..........i almost threw some shapes to the soundtrack n all......
[video=youtube;TAuDTejF4fI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAuDTejF4fI[/video]
How long before the indicator melts?!

M

MT account

i dont think a big arsed pillion will go much on that either.......

M

MT account

GPR that is... I ordered one but still waiting after 3 weeks for now. the dealer told me they've got delays on the orders. just hoping not too long of waiting... or i'll be putting a megaphone instead!!! lol
yeah that 1! the dude i bought my bike off of has 1 coming in the post, im not sure if i will have it or just dog it out till i can afford an arrow.