Shed loads of bike gear for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok so due to a massive bike accident I'm now going to be selling all of the bike gear that I have. There's shit loads of it and I will post pictures in the next few weeks when I can get up and get into the mancave.

There's a set of Furigan one piece full race leathers black/white in colour. Size 52 I believe.

An immaculate scorpion exo 500 air in the "mechanical" graphics complete with normal and silver tinted visor (I'm wearing it in my profile picture)!

8-10 pairs of gloves ranging from richa to Rukka to Furigan to alpinestars. Winter, summer and full gortex versions.

Bering summer airtec jacket complete with waterproof liner/outer jacket.

Sidi B2-Gore boots in size 9. Slight scrap on the right toe slider but nothing massively noticeable and they are very cheap to replace.

Knox urban vest. Only worn twice. Size M/L I think. I'm a tad porky in the tummy and it fits me perfectly.

Knox full knee and shin combined protection. Again only worn a couple of times.

Sena smh10 Bluetooth headset. 2 x helmet set ups and the worlds supply of extras and spares.

Givi 9Ltr expandable to 14Ltrs tank bag complete with tank lock/ring.

Metzeler M3 Sportec front and rear. Brand new. Never been fitted.
Rear 180/55 ZR17M/C (73W)
Front 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)

Schuberth S2 sport spare clear visor. I believe it fits quite a few of the Schuberth range of helmets.

Many more bits and bobs, odds and sods...

If any of this takes your fancy then give me a shout and we can come to some sort of deal on price. Obviously due to not being mobile I won't be posting any of the larger items so collection from Newbury, West Berkshire only I'm afraid.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are we giving up riding now, TT? :(
For the time being mate yes. Will still be doing this here and developing more stuff for the MT with Simon. Will still be running the other Facebook groups and of course we will still be doing all the flashing and tuning stuff.

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
How much use has the Furygan 1-piece had?
What gloves you got?
Is the Knox vest M or L?
What size are the Knox knee/shins?

Cheers, TT.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How much use has the Furygan 1-piece had?
What gloves you got?
Is the Knox vest M or L?
What size are the Knox knee/shins?

Cheers, TT.
£250 for the leathers.
Loads of different gloves. Need to take pictures when I can get out of bed. Knox vest sold. Knox shins are one size fits all because they are elasticated Velcro fasteners

Fluke

Reaction score
Holy cow!
Selling that lot has got to hurt more than falling off on the ice and sliding under a tranny.
Fingers crossed that you'll be replacing it all one day and getting back in the saddle.
Hope you're feeling better each day mate.
Cheers, Fluke

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy cow!
Selling that lot has got to hurt more than falling off on the ice and sliding under a tranny.
Fingers crossed that you'll be replacing it all one day and getting back in the saddle.
Hope you're feeling better each day mate.
Cheers, Fluke
I will end up keeping a few bits like a helmet, gloves, boots etc because you never know lol. Gonna be a very long time before I can even throw the good leg over a bike let alone the knackered one [emoji15].

Pauldavid

Reaction score
How much for the tyres TT, I will need to put new ones on when I drag the MT out of the shed when the good weather arrives.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Knox knee and shin guards
£20 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455028775.157833.jpg

Richa gore-tex winter gloves size L
£40 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455028850.760713.jpg

Alpinestars SP8 gloves size L
£15 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455028986.203534.jpg

Rukka Sun Gloves size L
£15 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455029071.978268.jpg

Furigan summer gloves size L
£20 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455029127.647056.jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alpinestars summer gloves size XL
£15 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455029203.399862.jpg

Lindstrands/Halvarsons STR Midseason gloves size XL
£20 + p&p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455029266.921120.jpg

fizzy

Reaction score
I will end up keeping a few bits like a helmet, gloves, boots etc because you never know lol. Gonna be a very long time before I can even throw the good leg over a bike let alone the knackered one [emoji15].

I hope that's the only time you've "slid under a tranny " Rich lol :) how is the recovery going mate? Better fof been back home i bet

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope that's the only time you've "slid under a tranny " Rich lol :) how is the recovery going mate? Better fof been back home i bet
Lol what do you think [emoji33].
Yes much better at home, getting pampered lol

craigbo1

Reaction score
tank bag

Ok so due to a massive bike accident I'm now going to be selling all of the bike gear that I have. There's shit loads of it and I will post pictures in the next few weeks when I can get up and get into the mancave.

There's a set of Furigan one piece full race leathers black/white in colour. Size 52 I believe.

An immaculate scorpion exo 500 air in the "mechanical" graphics complete with normal and silver tinted visor (I'm wearing it in my profile picture)!

8-10 pairs of gloves ranging from richa to Rukka to Furigan to alpinestars. Winter, summer and full gortex versions.

Bering summer airtec jacket complete with waterproof liner/outer jacket.

Sidi B2-Gore boots in size 9. Slight scrap on the right toe slider but nothing massively noticeable and they are very cheap to replace.

Knox urban vest. Only worn twice. Size M/L I think. I'm a tad porky in the tummy and it fits me perfectly.

Knox full knee and shin combined protection. Again only worn a couple of times.

Sena smh10 Bluetooth headset. 2 x helmet set ups and the worlds supply of extras and spares.

Givi 9Ltr expandable to 14Ltrs tank bag complete with tank lock/ring.

Metzeler M3 Sportec front and rear. Brand new. Never been fitted.
Rear 180/55 ZR17M/C (73W)
Front 120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)

Schuberth S2 sport spare clear visor. I believe it fits quite a few of the Schuberth range of helmets.

Many more bits and bobs, odds and sods...

If any of this takes your fancy then give me a shout and we can come to some sort of deal on price. Obviously due to not being mobile I won't be posting any of the larger items so collection from Newbury, West Berkshire only I'm afraid.
hi do you still have the tank bag and locking ring if so how much?............

zine

Reaction score
Sena smh10 Bluetooth headset still for sale? I'd be interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.