She's here , and she's awesome

razz

Reaction score
Delivered this evening , have popped out for a brisk 70 mile tyre scrub ready for tomorrow's naughty rain . Back to the wind but ain't she comfy

razz

Reaction score
Looks good, there are no yamaha stickers on the fake cowls or panels under the seat. Did you remove them?
What are you planning for it, screen, pipe etc?
thanks everyone.
nope did not remove the stickers, she is a sport tracker, but yamaha did not supply the conversion kit, hence why she looks like she does, i do have the high level acro to fit , plus a selection of screens from the last one, was a very comfy ride in today

razz

Reaction score
Puig sport screen located and installed. Not keen on the high level acro , might cut the pipe and have it in a more normal position , what is the metal of the long pipe ? So I can locate a welder to weld it up please

razz

Reaction score
Puig sport screen located and installed. Not keen on the high level acro , might cut the pipe and have it in a more normal position , what is the metal of the long pipe ? So I can locate a welder to weld it up please
is it titanium like the can i wonder ? may just sell it n get a pukker low level system

stumpy66

Reaction score
I've just sold mine that I got with my sport tracker, I've looked at the yoshimura pipe, I quite like it

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
...I've looked at the yoshimura pipe, I quite like it
That's what I'm probably going for - R77 - titanium can with carbon end. Although, given the R&D that manufacturers spend on specific manufacturers parts, Yoshis tend to go with Suzuki and Akroprovic with Yamaha, so I'm now thinking the latter.

stevie996

Reaction score
Will the dealer not swap the exhaust for you?

razz

Reaction score
Will the dealer not swap the exhaust for you?
nope , i`m gonna fit the high level system and see what i think afterwards , i have been informed that not to far away , i have a clever welding shop , the pipe is stainless , so hopefully , if i deside to hack , they`ll be able to weld , will pop n see them first of course

update on the bike , now at 120miles and shes mucky from all the rain , yeee harrr

stumpy66

Reaction score
That's what I'm probably going for - R77 - titanium can with carbon end. Although, given the R&D that manufacturers spend on specific manufacturers parts, Yoshis tend to go with Suzuki and Akroprovic with Yamaha, so I'm now thinking the latter.
I did think that, yamaha should have an akra, BUT price, £800 plus, bit steep

stumpy66

Reaction score
The carbon akras, are they the ones that come out at a funny anglehqdefault.jpgme personally i don't like them

razz

Reaction score
Hello there , fitted the system , had a ride , has a deep boom , but I hate the look , so it's removed and I'll sell the system when time permits , started to melt the number plate n winker too

stumpy66

Reaction score
Hello there , fitted the system , had a ride , has a deep boom , but I hate the look , so it's removed and I'll sell the system when time permits , started to melt the number plate n winker too

I was told razz you need the standard tail tidy on, mine wasn't supplied with a standard one so my high level sold,what system will you be making up.

Last edited: