So what mode are you in?

psychoattractor

Reaction score
Same boat as me then, it was noisy at the 600 mile service and they didn't even bother adjusting it as they'd ordered the new part.

Good thing i told them to look out for the issue after i read it on here a few months back. A great forum.

Birdy

Reaction score
Not ridden in city traffic Cypher , but your mileage seems piss poor ! lol You spending most of your time on the back wheel :rolleyes:? Most of my commute is pretty clear roads, usually leave it in STD now as i cant be arsed to faff at 5 in morning , popping along at a decent lick , the odd blat up to a ton on the private section of road [:)] I still get in 50s ! On a slightly more worrying note, i have noticed a strange buzzing noise [!] between 3500 and about 4500 rpm ? sounds like something resonating to me, or cam chain ? have to have a look at weekend

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]the odd blat up to a ton on the private section of road[/QUOTE]

I love the "private roads"! Got up to 139 on one this morning on the way to work lol

Smurf

Reaction score
The new issue of Bike has an MT on long term test, funnily enough the got 139 0n the speedo with it doing 130. They seem to think it has a speed restrictor on it.

flydnb

Reaction score
The new issue of Bike has an MT on long term test, funnily enough the got 139 0n the speedo with it doing 130. They seem to think it has a speed restrictor on it.
yeah I saw that , thing is 130 is fast enough doing a wheelie in my opinion.