Something for everyone in our Tracer product range

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that Powerbronze make parts for the MT-09 Tracer / FJ-09 Tracer.

We borrowed a bike from our local dealer and kitted it out in record time. Here is a picture of the full bike.

tracer full.JPG

Now available from Powerbronze for the Tracer : Standard screen, Flip Screen, Adventure Sport screen, Rear Hugger (available in plastic & carbon fibre), Carbon Fibre Front Mudguard, Mudguard/Fender Extender (gloss black/matt black), Belly Pan (also available for bikes with Yamaha engine protectors), Frame Protectors, Eliminator / Tail Tidy, Radiator Grill, Carbon Chain Guard, Swing Arm Protectors, Fork Protectors, Crash Posts (2 sets).

Here's a link to the full product listing on our website : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/search...ext=YAMAHA&modeltext=MT-09 TRACER&yeartext=15

If you would like anymore information, please let me know.

Have a good weekend,
Richard

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this gonna be another thing like when the 09 came out and we couldn't get any of this stuff for months...?

fizzy

Reaction score
It's a naked for a reason
Correct Rich, I made the mistake of buying a belly pan for mine, not the best quality it was on the bike for one afternoon before I removed it and put it on eBay, and deleted the photos off DC'S phone before they ended up all over the net,, phew that was a close one :cool:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Correct Rich, I made the mistake of buying a belly pan for mine, not the best quality it was on the bike for one afternoon before I removed it and put it on eBay, and deleted the photos off DC'S phone before they ended up all over the net,, phew that was a close one :cool:
Haha. That's not something I wud admit to on a forum Keith pmsl

fizzy

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah yeah backtracking now are we sir???

Makes me cringe just looking at it ,, mind you I think when I put it on eBay I seem to remember that you posted on hear that you and another member were going to have a
"Bidding war over it" it was before I joined up to the forum don't worry I won't tell anyone, ,,, o shit I have just realised this is not a PM message LOL!;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Makes me cringe just looking at it ,, mind you I think when I put it on eBay I seem to remember that you posted on hear that you and another member were going to have a
"Bidding war over it" it was before I joined up to the forum don't worry I won't tell anyone, ,,, o shit I have just realised this is not a PM message LOL!;)
Haha. That was along time ago. I was young and stupid. Now I'm just stupid. I'm just about to meet gandalf aka Simon the wizard at the workshop. Got a bike to flash and strip my fazer down to see what's wrong with her [emoji22]

fizzy

Reaction score
Haha. That was along time ago. I was young and stupid. Now I'm just stupid. I'm just about to meet gandalf aka Simon the wizard at the workshop. Got a bike to flash and strip my fazer down to see what's wrong with her [emoji22]

Hopefully not too bad I hope mate ? Say hi to Simon from me and DC

fizzy

Reaction score
Did you get the fazer sorted Rich?

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I can confirm that all of the MT-09 Tracer parts are available to order now, in some cases the products are in stock whilst others have to be made, but will be delivered within our normal delivery.

The parts are all available to order on our website.

Personally, I like the Tracer both with and without the Powerbronze parts.

If you have any questions, queries or comments, please let me know.

Have a good weekend,
Richard