Standard tool kit.

Stavros

Reaction score
Hi gents could anybody tell me what tools the standard tool kit should contain . My street rally arrived today the tool kit consists of 1 spanner and 1 c spanner for rear shock adjustment . I had to promise the dealer I would not use the bike on the road until Sunday . It looks a lot better in the flesh than it does in some photographs . Cheers kenny t

flipper

Reaction score
look under the seat. there is an allen key, screwdriver blade and handle clipped into the base.

you found the rest of the tool kit already!

Stavros

Reaction score
Hi one tool kit came with keys and manuals I didn't know there was two kits I will have a look under the seat tomorrow after work

davie

Reaction score
Hi gents could anybody tell me what tools the standard tool kit should contain . My street rally arrived today the tool kit consists of 1 spanner and 1 c spanner for rear shock adjustment . I had to promise the dealer I would not use the bike on the road until Sunday . It looks a lot better in the flesh than it does in some photographs . Cheers kenny t
Saw you on facebook.
I am picking mine up on Sunday from Ecosse. Canna wait.
You must be resisting the temptation to take her out for a wee spin round the block

Stavros

Reaction score
Hi davie I hope you get a fine day on Sunday for collection of your bike . Monday was a fine day and I was tempted to take her for a wee spin but I resisted ,plenty time yet . I could not believe how light it is especially compared to the fjr . Anyway enjoy your bike and a happy birthday on Sunday . Kenny T