Street rally body parts

dave69

Reaction score
Hi all does anybody on here know if they sell the street rally body parts seperate.im after the small body part that goes under the head light.

dave69

Reaction score
Marksim thanks for link but Tried that road dealer said I had to own a street rally to order the parts.he said in the future they will become widely available doesn't know when tho.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Marksim thanks for link but Tried that road dealer said I had to own a street rally to order the parts.he said in the future they will become widely available doesn't know when tho.
Unfortunately this is true. Personally I think Yamaha are being dicks about it. They shift just let u buy the parts if u so wish

flipper

Reaction score
Odd. You can certainly buy the seat from other sources in Europe. They may also be able to supply body parts. KFM Motorrader are one who will sell the seat.

dave69

Reaction score
Cheers flipper found body part at KFM Motorrader just the £58 +postage price tag is off putting for a small bit of plastic.lol.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's Yamaha DEALERSHIPS that are a bit funny about selling SR parts...other outlets no so funny

dave69

Reaction score
Seems that way triple.you would of thought they would want a sale.going to have to check how the plastic fits on mt09 because looks like it comes with a bracket.

flipper

Reaction score
That must have come down from Yamaha. Can't see that every uk dealer would make that decision on their own