Street Rally 'Kit' €999

crotchrocket

Reaction score
There is a full set of plastics, footpegs and seat on eBay (sorry no link I'm on my iPad ) to turn your mt into a street rally but considering the price TT managed to get the seats for, it seams bloody expensive ! The kit's from Germany and priced €999. (£816)

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
shit what a waste of money for a few bits of plastic and a seat, I might be interested in the seat but I haven't got probs with the normal seat to be fair, I think the white plastic on the sr makes it look awful in my opinion, less is definitely more on the mt in my opinion, I prefer what people are doing with the minimizing the look, like the rizoma light tail tidy and led indicators .

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
shit what a waste of money for a few bits of plastic and a seat, I might be interested in the seat but I haven't got probs with the normal seat to be fair, I think the white plastic on the sr makes it look awful in my opinion, less is definitely more on the mt in my opinion, I prefer what people are doing with the minimizing the look, like the rizoma light tail tidy and led indicators .
I believe most of the price is for the plastics and pegs. I agree with the minimal look. The Rizoma tail tidy and flush rear light will be on soon.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
I am Optimus Prime !! TRANSFORM........utter junk... the plastics obvs... not the awesome film with that fit bird in it !