Street rally

Colton123

Reaction score
Don't now weather to wait for the street rally to come out or buy standard mt 09 . Also would anyone buy the abs model ? Ore just stay with standard brakes.my dealer has a street rally coming in 4 weeks time . Is it worth the extra money just for extra panels.

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Have you seen a Street Rally in person? Its a bit 'marmite' although i really like it. Its got a seriously aggressive front end, although a bit plastic. On the ABS, i don't have it, but i bought a demo bike. If i had bought one new, and had the option to pay £400 more i would have. Depends if your riding through winter or even in the wet? Good for things like cars pulling out in front of you around town in the wet.

What is the price difference by the way?

Colton123

Reaction score
No mate don't ride in the winter or in the wet just never road a bike with ABS . Think it's £350 extra with ABS . But wanted the street rally because I thought it came with the akrapovic exhaust but today they told me it doesn't so was thinking do I buy a standard bike then just add the can later. But the only bike they now has ABS.

M

MT account

lots of stock with abs in swindon and its 7400 with abs or 7 without. not the cheapest dealer out there....

flydnb

Reaction score
I have an abs and its a good system doesn't feel to intrusive with normal breaking, ive had bikes without abs its fine on the mt.

MadGelo

Reaction score
I dont know about your prices, but difference in DK between normal MT and SR is 1650£. Only worth it if it included Akrapovic, since it also have comfort seat and pegs.

Bon

Reaction score
Took delivery of an Orange 09 on Friday. ABS model. OTR price was 7200. If id wanted non ABS id have had to wait till June. Never ridden with ABS before but it seems ok to me. Brakes and tyres still bedding in. Had a Thundercat before this bike.

By the way, Hi all !

uppylad

Reaction score
Street rally looks like something a kid has done to his BMX or a speedway bike, awfull but that is my opinion, as for ABS it is a no brainer for the money, I also got a good price on a demo so did not go for ABS, but would on a new one. the only time you should feel any difference with ABS is when you need it, I had it on a VFR and it worked when needed, you will enjoy which ever one you decide on.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took delivery of an Orange 09 on Friday. ABS model. OTR price was 7200. If id wanted non ABS id have had to wait till June. Never ridden with ABS before but it seems ok to me. Brakes and tyres still bedding in. Had a Thundercat before this bike.

By the way, Hi all !
Hi Bon. And welcome. U shud hook up with MT-Pete. He's in Milton Keynes I believe

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!