street rally

derek28862

Reaction score
Hi new to the group and just bought a street rally so will be picking a few brains. Going touring this year on it and would like to know the kind of luggage you guys use and back packs etc to make the trip easier cheers

Locksmith

Reaction score
Parts for sale probably not the best place to post this :lol

I'm looking out for someone offloading the yam soft panniers for a sensible price.

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi new to the group and just bought a street rally so will be picking a few brains. Going touring this year on it and would like to know the kind of luggage you guys use and back packs etc to make the trip easier cheers
Hi mate welcome to the forum, I will be touring Europe this summer and using kriega bag's and tank bag, you can adapt them to fit anything used them on my past 2 bikes Fazer 1000 and a r1 top quality kit and fully waterproof, have a look on their website and youtube for fitting and layout, hope this helps

Last edited:

derek28862

Reaction score
Cheers fizzy will look into it where are you off too we are going to fussen in germany then to stelvio pass and into italy

fizzy

Reaction score
Cheers fizzy will look into it where are you off too we are going to fussen in germany then to stelvio pass and into italy
Hi mate not sorted a full route yet but probably Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, France and and Italy. mainly in the alps , I have got some good maps for touring Europe keeping you of the crap roads and on the good stuff if you want any info for your trip just get in touch mate

derek28862

Reaction score
well appreciated couple of lads are meeting up next week to plan route but if stuck will let you know cheers