Tail light

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted an Evotech tail tidy & tail light assembly & want to sell me their standard tail light?
Cheers

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Triple Trouble had standard one for sale a while back you should give him a shout/ pm

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
Pmsl. R u taking the piss??? He's already bought it once and sent it back...........!!!!!!!!!!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

MT-Pete

Reaction score
http://mt09.motorcycle-talk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401

I know it says sold but I think there was a bit of debate as guy buying thought it was a shorter tail tidy rather than the original oem one off his bike

Haha!! Nope! That wasn't the tail light, it was the numberplate carrier. But I think you might know that....

Triple, just to clarify, that isn't what I'm after lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm after a rear lamp unit

Twozup

Reaction score
Guys my apologies for once I wasn't taking the piss genuinely thought I was doing a good turn. Oops- no offence or pis staking meant sorry guys. I should read posts before linking.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys my apologies for once I wasn't taking the piss genuinely thought I was doing a good turn. Oops- no offence or pis staking meant sorry guys. I should read posts before linking.

Click [HERE] then {HERE}
U Cock lol. No offense taken on my part...

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shhh don't tell anyone but I thought the same as u...
Thought he was talking about the license plate carrier as well lol...

MT-Pete

Reaction score

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Lol! None taken on my part either! I knew someone would mention it....

MT-Pete

Reaction score
Shhh don't tell anyone but I thought the same as u...
Thought he was talking about the license plate carrier as well lol...
Haha!! Alas, no. Trips I'm hoping to get to the Ace Cafe meet you're organizing, I'll buy you a beer if I do to show there's no hard feelings on my part :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha!! Alas, no. Trips I'm hoping to get to the Ace Cafe meet you're organizing, I'll buy you a beer if I do to show there's no hard feelings on my part :)
Lol u really don't have to do that but if we all meet I will take u up on that generous offer sir :p

Birdy

Reaction score
I would just like to say , no hard feelings on my part either, and i will except your offer of a beer !:eek:

Birdy

Reaction score
You would be surprised what i would do for a free queer... i mean beer ! hope fly not reading this.....lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would be surprised what i would do for a free queer... i mean beer ! hope fly not reading this.....lol
Lol. He's gonna b all over that post hehe. Are we gonna settle on an Ace Cafe meet date then or wot?

Twozup

Reaction score
I would just like to say , no hard feelings on my part either, and i will except your offer of a beer !:eek:
Is it wrong that I have a hard feeling in my part reading all these posts thinking of the homoerotic male bonding going on? I'll buy you all a beer if you strip to the waist, smother yourselves in the Ace's finest margarine and Roman Grecko Wrestle?

Uuuggggh

Click [HERE] then {HERE}