Tank grips...

Reaction score
Anyone have any decent pics of the R&G Eazi Grip tank grips in black fitted to an MT? Really liking the TechSpecs grips but shipping from the US is pricey and although they are in the pipeline they aren't quite available here yet. So I either get R&G now or wait for TechSpecs.

Sent from outer space

Reaction score
Ive had that problem importing TechSpecs into Aust as well. They seem to be the best out there but its super expensive to get them here.

Theres US vendor I order a lot of bike gear from recently stuffed up another order for me so they are having to send a replacement part for free - they said I can order anything else with free postage so Ive managed to get the TechSpec C3 and centre pads included so I saved a few $$$.

Reaction score
I have seen some of you have Eazi Grip tank pads what is your thought so far, I heard that Stompgrip is wearing the leathers so no much choice to be honest. Can you please give some feedback chaps?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have seen some of you have Eazi Grip tank pads what is your thought so far, I heard that Stompgrip is wearing the leathers so no much choice to be honest. Can you please give some feedback chaps?

I have these also. They're so much better than the stomp grip for the reason u mentioned tom. The don't wreck leathers and also are super grippy

Reaction score
Are they pre-cut to the right shape or do they need trimming to fit ?