The endless search for a screen that actually works!!

John Barlow

Reaction score
Anyone ordered a Slipscreen as sold on eBay? I have just ordered one so will let you know.

Last edited:

robin

Reaction score
Too much wind on each side.

I got what I think is a standard screen with an MRA adjustable piece at the top. I like it, the wind now goes over my head but still hits my shoulders. I also like the light blue tint that shows up more along the edges.

Attachments

Last edited:

John Barlow

Reaction score
Update- so ordered the screen Wednesday night and it arrived Friday morning, very quick delivery. Fitted yesterday and went for a test ride today and I have to say it's good!
I have tried 3 screens now and this is by far the best. Favourite position is on highest setting and this keeps the wind off my chest but most importantly it does not cause any buffeting around my head so still comfortable at 3figure speeds.
I think it looks good and follows the lines of the bike and it is VERY well made it is so thick there is no way this screen will bend and all this for £49, can't complain!
I bought the sport/touring version as the Company make 3 different types. Recommend.

WP_20161022_14_33_29_Pro.jpg WP_20161022_14_33_19_Pro.jpg

Toppie

Reaction score
[COLOR="#4B0082"]I like the look of that and,...it might've made me re-think about the MRA Bubble one that I bought for a wad more.
I'm very pleased with the MRA but the one you've got looks good and it's also a very sensible price
.[/COLOR]

Last edited: