the first tracers meeting

M

MT account

ive organised the 1st meet up for the tracers facebook page members. ive choose a place that will really suit you all. enjoy the day!crap place.jpg

Phlewc

Reaction score
You're a bit of an amusing chap aren't you.

M

MT account

well actually i am. do you have some sort of issue with that?

Phlewc

Reaction score
Yes I do. Your comments (in general, not just this one) regarding Tracer owners are childish, unnecessary and only serve to inflame. Not much worse the a keyboard warrior.

Timo50

Reaction score
A lot of unnecessary remarks being posted on the FB page, I was not involved in any of the original alleged comments, I joined the forum/FB page to chat, swap ideas etc. with like minded people, yet am being called gay, shirehead, etc. by people who don't know me.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A lot of unnecessary remarks being posted on the FB page, I was not involved in any of the original alleged comments, I joined the forum/FB page to chat, swap ideas etc. with like minded people, yet am being called gay, shirehead, etc. by people who don't know me.
What's ur name on the FB site

M

MT account

oh dear, well perhaps you should reign in the prick posting shite on the fb page then.......like if you cant handle it, dont dish it out.......wanker 1.jpgwanker.jpg
if you want to get into 'childish comments' theres 1 post on there saying 'we stick bits of cardboard to our MT-09's to make them look like tracers'.........i can absolutely tell you right now theres not 1 MT-09 owner who wants stick cardboard onto their bikes to make them look like a tracer.
further more those pricks are badmouthing my items for sale, items which support my family, you fuck with my family and you fuck with me. i dont think i need to go on.......but i can if you want?

Timo50

Reaction score
I actually like the splashguard, no use to me though as the only water my bike sees has shampoo mixed in it :)

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Tracer people slagging MTaccount's product is out of order really, his anti back splasher add on works and it's priced very competitively compared with similar products made by other people, so I for one am not happy about that and i support Tom completely because he is our MT matey, and the people slagging it off have not even tried one.

Having a bit of a banterous fun against the Tracey's is simply that, banter, you Tracey lot saying we stick bits of cardboard on our MT's so we can pretend to be traceys is funny, it's banter, some of you Tracer guys though seem to be devoid of any sense of humour, that's very sad, lighten up a bit eh?

misscrabstick

Reaction score
BTW shire heads, that was started by one of the Tracey's, he flounced from our FB group declaring it to be a load of shire, I believe he meant shite, but because we enjoy taking the piss we have adopted it as a word.;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would further more like to add that we have Tracey owners on our MT fb group and they join in with the banter just as much as the next person and even dish out the jokes against the MT owners but we don't mind because it's only social media...not real life. It is all said in jest and just a bit of banter...!
You Tracey guys must be able to take a joke...surely....or else you wouldn't of bought that bike in the first place lol. See....that's just another light hearted joke...!

Let me tell you guys this though. If you're gonna get all bent out of shape about this then I really don't think you will last long...
I've seen people come and go on this forum for a very long time...some leave of their own accord...some didn't get a say in the matter...

Harmless banter is just that....harmless banter....

If you feel that you have been bullied, victimised, threatened or such the like then please speak to me and I will do my utmost best to sort it out in an ADULT manner....

If you can't get along and fit in with the rest of the community then please...... And I really do mean this in the kindest possible way....

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Phlewc

Reaction score
One group insults another group (even though there is not much to distinguish between them), somebody then says "hey that's not nice" and the moderator (appears to ) wait to see which way the argument sways before piling with "yeah, I agree that its only banter, if you don't like it fuck off then"

Sad really, because the Tracer posts are quite interesting and informative and there seem to be some good folk on here.

I will not be flouncing off in a huff but also cant keep quiet on the topic and have to say my piece on this. If you decide to boot me for it, so be it .....

Last edited: