The kids' corner, *cough*, our sister site

Cypher

Reaction score
Just had a quick browse on our MT-07 sister site. Looks like there's another community of MT'ers forming. People already modding their bikes, test riding them. Kind of cool to see that.

Just felt like saying :)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just had a quick browse on our MT-07 sister site. Looks like there's another community of MT'ers forming. People already modding their bikes, test riding them. Kind of cool to see that.

Just felt like saying :)
Bless...Lol. it's like watching them go off for their first day of school lol

Cypher

Reaction score
Bless...Lol. it's like watching them go off for their first day of school lol
I know! That's how it feels :D Although, I'm pretty sure there are seasoned and/or mature riders there too. I wish our two forums were actually together, would be more fun. Loads of parts on MT-07 are actually the same as MT-09, e.g. wheels, tyres and probably loads of others.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know! That's how it feels :D Although, I'm pretty sure there are seasoned and/or mature riders there too. I wish our two forums were actually together, would be more fun. Loads of parts on MT-07 are actually the same as MT-09, e.g. wheels, tyres and probably loads of others.
Ur rite... the wavey disks fit ours...

M

MT account

Ur rite... the wavey disks fit ours...
yeah dem round discs are kinda 80's. ive had crinkle cut discs on me last 3 modern bikes, and on 3 dinosaurs from the 80's. and dont get me started on those crappy looking calipers, theyre coming off soon as someone susses out what else will go on there......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah dem round discs are kinda 80's. ive had crinkle cut discs on me last 3 modern bikes, and on 3 dinosaurs from the 80's. and dont get me started on those crappy looking calipers, theyre coming off soon as someone susses out what else will go on there......
We're in the process of trying some different calipers off a few bikes. I agree tho, the stock ones look naff lol

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees

M

MT account

Sounds good. How much sir?

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Facebook:-
www.facebook.com/spudrees
errrrrrrrrrr? wasnt thinking of selling them just wondering if they will nail on the MT? if they do then the world is our lobster cos all kwacker calipers will fit n they reckon the late 636 zzr1400 cbr1000rr ones are the dogs gnutts..........im using a 04 zx10 set on me ER6 and what a splendid set of brakes they are, no complaints from me. but then i dont live where it snows half the year......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
errrrrrrrrrr? wasnt thinking of selling them just wondering if they will nail on the MT? if they do then the world is our lobster cos all kwacker calipers will fit n they reckon the late 636 zzr1400 cbr1000rr ones are the dogs gnutts..........im using a 04 zx10 set on me ER6 and what a splendid set of brakes they are, no complaints from me. but then i dont live where it snows half the year......
Sounds good to me...

Oh by the way...when u get to pro-bike tomorrow, if I'm not quite there go see Sam in parts and tell her ur here to see Richie and she will get u a brew while u have a wander around the showroom...

M

MT account

Sounds good to me...

Oh by the way...when u get to pro-bike tomorrow, if I'm not quite there go see Sam in parts and tell her ur here to see Richie and she will get u a brew while u have a wander around the showroom...
will you be out the back polishing it up? a nice bit of dremmel action would be nice while i sip on me tea.

M

MT account

hey fella for that amount of dollar i want to see some frantic rubbing and sweating......... id get a weeks worth of that for the same cash in a gogo bar.........................;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey fella for that amount of dollar i want to see some frantic rubbing and sweating......... id get a weeks worth of that for the same cash in a gogo bar.........................;)
Ok ok but if you start kicking a leg out like a dog im going back to drinking my coffee lol