the new R1

razz

Reaction score
holy cow batman , whos ridden one , forking awesome indeed and i want one , ( not the M ) the end .

stevecbr

Reaction score
yes mate, rode the red one from Tinklers last week. I didnt get on with it, found it way to extreme, the riding position was the most uncomfortable I have ever ridden!
However, I did try their tracer and enjoyed that!

razz

Reaction score
Hello there , that be the red one stil sitting in my garage then :) they very kindly let me keep it for a few extra days :) I can't keep off it , I love it :) A mode is frigging awesome , I love the electronics , strange thing is , I hated last years R1 cos my neck is shagged , but this one is ok n I can get off with no aches at all :) but each to there own dude , the tracer I had a few days just did not cut it for me personally , one day chap we must say hello :) yeeeee harrrrrrrr

razz

Reaction score
Snap :) that's the one , needs to have the silly cat removed I recon :) to get the full benefit

razz

Reaction score
Does the bike log the top speed ? Apparently they can check , do ya know if this is true please

stevecbr

Reaction score
It may be true, but Tinklers wont care! The ECU does store lots of things, something like top speed being recorded could be used to incriminate yourself, so maybe speed but no time and date?

razz

Reaction score
oh I know the boys won't care , they are all so awesome in that shop . I have met someone by chance who has also ridden it , n he mentioned they checked it , pub talk I recon . Anyways , tomorrow's run looks good , but Friday is showing rain , could be fun on them tyres it's got on

carsicchris

Reaction score
My son as one , I can assure you everything you read about them is true you only have to look around a bend and the bloody thing goes round no probs , now as far as speed goes im getting on a bit but my eyes don't get time to focus , how I wish I was younger.

razz

Reaction score
My son as one , I can assure you everything you read about them is true you only have to look around a bend and the bloody thing goes round no probs , now as far as speed goes im getting on a bit but my eyes don't get time to focus , how I wish I was younger.
thats what i like to hear , alas , she went back today :( must get one asap