the passenger seat

Zerocold_

Reaction score
My question is if the passenger seat it is comfortable enough? For the passenger . Thanks
Can you post pictures?;)

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Wife and daughter were my passengers.
They like the bike a lot and maybe for that reason they have found seat is comfortable.
BUT is also dangerous cause there aren't any handles or bikes-tail to keep the passengers steady.
My daughter had injured when, at 25/9, she fall down in a "smooth" acceleration in B-mode 3rd gear...
Last Sunday in a ride from house to Cape Sounion, in STD-mode, when i accelerate 5th gear, at 200-205km in odometer, i felt my wifes butt took-off the seat 2 times !!
Maybe this happened from the air-flow at high speeds.
When i asked her "what happened?" she told me that the first time an air wave pulled her up and then she couldh't sit down allthough she tried hard.
This happened in hard acceleration after 180km, when i open the throtle and the bike gained massive speed.... she was lucky cause she is experienced in long whellies and grabbed me hard and keep to stay on bike.
But my daughter which is unexperienced had hit knees, elbows, palms, shoulders etc....
So... beware and take care !

Last edited:

lee1980

Reaction score
Seat appears comfy enough, but I don't think I would take anyone on the back ever for the fact there is no grab rails and the acceleration is just to brutal!
I have in the past taken guys my size or smaller on other bikes and when they were bikers to it was great fun! Have found usually most girls scream in terror unless experienced lol

I removed pillion pegs with evotechs covers to go on after. My wife also has arthritis so would never be able to hold on well enough.

Last edited: