Things I don't like about my MT09

Twozup

Reaction score
Haha sounds like your well practised in leaving the party early in a cloud of shame Trips!!

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Spot

Reaction score
Now got 400 miles on the clock so i feel I can comment and the less than impressive bits are....
That fucking horn switch. I needed that today when some dipstick attempted to pull out on me. Couldn't find the button and even if I had the horn is shite. The horn is next on my upgrade list.
Dunlops! Less than impressive. They step out and wiggle on white lines even in the dry!
The multi function display "select" or "reset" switch. I simply can't operate it with gloves on.
Fuel tank - Agree with everyone else, a few more litres would be useful.
Front mudguard and hugger. Make them longer! My bike is covered in crap and i've only ridden on damp roads, not even in proper rain!

No complaints with gearbox. Mine is one of the super-slickest i've ever had, however I do get whine in 6th gear.

Overall though, love the bike!

Twozup

Reaction score
I hate that my bike is brand new. I've been really trying to stop getting it scratched or marked (it came back in brand new condition after I went arse over tit!)
I really don't won't to mark it I'm being so careful
normally I don't mind the odd scratch or three!!
(It's my first brand new showroom condition bike)

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Birdy

Reaction score
Tank range a bit of a bind, indicator switch/ horn fiddly, gearorbox on mine as smooth as a freshly buttered bannister, find the bike comfy overall ,(get a car ! lol) big wheelies in front of the boys leaving work. ..priceless!
Way to go ! i hear them shout... well something beginning with W anyway:eek: