Tracer exhaust options

DaveoTracer77

Reaction score
Tracer Exhaust Options

Hi there,

I've just purchased the same system from The NEC bike show..not yet fitted. Loved the look on the trade stand. A few questions...How loud is it without db killer fitted and have you adjusted fuelling? Cheers in advance.

Paul Haskins

Reaction score
I've just had a Scorpion full system fitted to mine in brushed stainless with black end cap, looks and sounds excellent plus a definite power improvement (no mapping needed) and as a bonus the centre stand stays in place ?

Russ Quinlan

Reaction score
What was the cost of the full system, also has anyone just fitted the end can (cheaper option?) and if so was it worth it ?

Its time I got something a bit beefier !

alen estium

Reaction score
Fitted my Akra on Saturday after finding a great deal on flea-bay. Could not be happier, sounds a treat and after changing the CO levels I feel confident this will cement the relationship with this amazing piece of kit. Would never want to lose the option of a centre stand when one is provided.
Hi, have you changed CO settings?

Dan Sheridan

Reaction score
I think they have different fixings. I have just modded my standard MT09 exhaust, basically cut the top off, cut out some internal pipe and drilled some holes, and had it welded back up by a local fabricator. Totalcost £82 including new exhaust off Ebay.Sound before was 88db standard at tickover, now 96db at tickover. Doesnt sound much louder, sound is much deeper.
There is a thread about modding the standard exhaust on here somewhere, well worth doing
I'm new in here. Couldn't find this thread about modding the standart exhaust. Can you help? Thank you