Tracer semi rigid panniers and mounts

Andy Murdoch

Reaction score
We used these twice last year so nearly new. Includes locks, inner bags mounting frames and all fixings.
They are actually better than people make out but we (well she) needed more space for this years trips so I have bought a set of Givi.

Not sure about filtering in traffic any more as they are HUGE compared to these Yamaha ones. I never even noticed they were there, no wobbles or weaves. Not completely waterproof without the inner bags but the velcro flaps over the zips stop road spray surprisingly well. The bracket system is clever and easily removed when not in use.

I want £200 for them which is less than half new price.

chi kung

Reaction score
We used these twice last year so nearly new. Includes locks, inner bags mounting frames and all fixings.
They are actually better than people make out but we (well she) needed more space for this years trips so I have bought a set of Givi.

Not sure about filtering in traffic any more as they are HUGE compared to these Yamaha ones. I never even noticed they were there, no wobbles or weaves. Not completely waterproof without the inner bags but the velcro flaps over the zips stop road spray surprisingly well. The bracket system is clever and easily removed when not in use.

I want £200 for them which is less than half new price.
Pm me you're phone number and I will have them.

Adrian

Andy Murdoch

Reaction score
Still for sale.
All boxed and ready to post due to being let down by previous buyer.

Cheers all.

Andy