Trackers ?

Russ Quinlan

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has a Tracker fitted ?

There are too many thieving scumbags around, even up here, so I was thinking about getting one but wondered if anyone has one, tried one, recommend one?

ta

:cool:

Sven

Reaction score
I recently bought one of these

https://www.squanto.co.uk/collectio...audio-in-car-technology-gps-sat-nav-other-gps

It seems quite good. Has an app for real time tracking or put it to sleep & wake it up with a text when you want to know where it is. Costs £40 or £47 with a hard wire kit. I didn't bother to wire it in - the battery lasts 2-3 weeks when put in sleep mode. It also needs a payg sim card & costs 1 text each time it responds with its position. Has other features such as geofence where it will tell you if it moves a certain distance from a set position (but needs to be on all the time for this to work).
I like it as its so small & easy to move it between the bike & either of 2 cars i own.

Scaley

Reaction score
I'm going to try one of the cheap TK102 trackers and the opensource server software - traccar, for a bit of fun

olivierzx

Reaction score
TK102 is a very good model and is enough for a small price.
I'm using one in many cases : tracking my children, my dog and my mom. (alzheimer ...)

For my bike I've an old snooper SPT200 wich is still in good ealth after 10 years of use on 5 different bikes.
I only changed the battery.