Tracy Owner Lovin' The Triple

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
This morning just before 8am, a ('65-plate) Race Blue Tracer pulled up along side me at the lights on the Wandsworth Gyratory and it's rider announced that "these engines are fecking great," before pulling off and blasting over the bridge towards Fulham. Made me smile and laugh and made my short morning commute. Anyone here?

Stripy

Reaction score
Not me, but it could have been!
Yesterday, i swapped my '13 RaceBlu for a new Amazing Orange. Yes, i love the bike so much, i went for the same model again - this time with ABS and a free Akra. So fun, on the way home i felt it was like a new bike - and surprise, it was :)

I have got quite a few people to test, consider and also buy the MT, and i'm proud of the fecking thing :D

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Not me, but it could have been!
Yesterday, i swapped my '13 RaceBlu for a new Amazing Orange. Yes, i love the bike so much, i went for the same model again - this time with ABS and a free Akra. So fun, on the way home i felt it was like a new bike - and surprise, it was :)

I have got quite a few people to test, consider and also buy the MT, and i'm proud of the fecking thing :D
Wish you to enjoyed your new juicy "orarge" the most !!!
Is there any difference in performance between '14 and '16 model ? I'm interested to know if you have felt new and old ECU maps differences..

Stripy

Reaction score
Wish you to enjoyed your new juicy "orarge" the most !!!
Is there any difference in performance between '14 and '16 model ? I'm interested to know if you have felt new and old ECU maps differences..
Arh, see it is not technically a '16 model - it is only a '16 plate.
Yamaha is doing their brilliant offer of shipping overstocked MT's with a free Akraprovic system.
But yes, i can feel a difference in the throttle even so, and i actually like it. I wouldn't mind test the real '16 model - but they are not due until May, so i doubt anyone will have been able to test yet. MCN have though, and they say it is more refined than the '14/'15 model, and claim throttle issues are now fully sorted.