Twist of the wrist 2

Luismn

Reaction score
A must for everyone that rides a motorcycle!!!

[video=youtube;Vr-Wqs37Ug4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-Wqs37Ug4[/video]

RipGroove

Reaction score
Picked this DVD up on Amazon UK for £8.81 delivered. Having a hard time breaking away from my Supermoto cornering techniques (which are not good on a road bike). Just watched the whole thing and straight away I can see how to corner the bike properly and what the technical benefits are. I'll definitely be concentrating on honing these techniques by re watching this over and over between rides.

Definitely recommended by me also.

Worth noting that this was originally a book but is now available in DVD format, so make sure you look closely at what you're buying so you don't end up with the wrong format.

Sent from outer space

RipGroove

Reaction score
Picked this DVD up on Amazon UK for £8.81 delivered. Having a hard time breaking away from my Supermoto cornering techniques (which are not good on a road bike). Just watched the whole thing and straight away I can see how to corner the bike properly and what the technical benefits are. I'll definitely be concentrating on honing these techniques by re watching this over and over between rides.

Definitely recommended by me also.

Worth noting that this was originally a book but is now available in DVD format, so make sure you look closely at what you're buying so you don't end up with the wrong format.

Sent from outer space
Yeah deffo needs a few watches, but its cool that it explains the technicalities behind the techniques. I was quite enlightened by how throttle control affects the grip of the tyres.

Only thing it could have gone in to more was actual body position.

Also I see theres a bonus section on sag, not watched that bit yet though.

Sent from outer space