Two Brothers Racing - 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Full Race Exhaust System

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Best thing about that clip is that it's not someone revving the crap out of their bike in neutral in their driveway:D

biggiep

Reaction score
I absolutely loved my Two Brothers pipes on my B-King, the only downside was that people 18 miles away still had to use it as an alarm clock at 7 am :-D

pipski99

Reaction score
I have 2 questions regarding the TBR system:

1. Has anybody got a price for it in the UK yet? I reckon it's not going to be much less than the Akrapovic system.
2. According to the official TBR web site, none of their exhausts are road legal and are only intended for race purposes, so is the TBR system UK road legal?

Just wondering of course, not that I'm shopping for a new full exhaust system ;)

Stripy

Reaction score
1) No
2) No, and unlikely to ever be.

This is just pure guess work from me :)

biggiep

Reaction score
Two Bros don't do anything but virtually straight through pipes, they sell gold DB killers but they just take the edge off.

My B-King was almost 107 DB when car dealership I know tested, had ap app on my phone and it couldn't cope with it haha! Old people used to cower down as if an air raid was back!

Martin p

Reaction score
Hi guys, i think the two brothers system is the nicest out there at the mo, I looked on the MOTORSTARZ.COM web site and it works out at £635 all in delivered to uk. uuummmm tempted!!!!

Stripy

Reaction score
....just remember to calculate customs clearance, fees and VAT in...and the option to be able to get it through MOT without any European approvals

pipski99

Reaction score
SMB is quite right, you will get charged by UK customs when it arrives. We got charged £52.15 import duty on an Ipad which was a competition prize shipped from USA. We couldn't have the parcel until we paid the duty. The value of the parcel contents are marked on the outside of the packaging so customs know how much to charge you. Just out if interest you could call a UK TBR retailer to find out how much they would charge. I just tried to call my local dealer, Jordan's Motorcycles of Leeds for a price for you but the parts people have already left for the day. I'll try them again tomorrow.

Good luck.

Martin p

Reaction score
This is one of the problems i will have if i do decide to buy this system, there are no offical tbr importers in the uk.

mt dave

Reaction score
Hi guys, i think the two brothers system is the nicest out there at the mo, I looked on the MOTORSTARZ.COM web site and it works out at £635 all in delivered to uk. uuummmm tempted!!!!
take a look on biohazzard cycles in america bought 3 systems from tom over in florida brilliant service he does alot of different makes still cheaper than uk even with tax