Twoz is back

Twozup

Reaction score
Did you miss me?
Finally getting back to near normal thought I'd drop by say hello to some old knobbers!
What have I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flydnb

Reaction score
you have missed thaigate I think, and the great cam chain tensioner debate is still rolling along, me and triple met up at fleet services toilets and I met his cock through a freshly drilled hole apart from that just usual stuff like talking about mods etc.

Twozup

Reaction score
Hospital for a bit then convalescing. Had a bit if a scary virus that kicked my arse an slapped me around like its bee-atch
Damn that AIDS shit

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you miss me?
Finally getting back to near normal thought I'd drop by say hello to some old knobbers!
What have I missed?

Holy Lord Jesus H Christ Mary & indeed bloody Joseph... ur back from the dead...

Welcome back by the way lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hospital for a bit then convalescing. Had a bit if a scary virus that kicked my arse an slapped me around like its bee-atch
Damn that AIDS shit

When I spoke to u by txt a few weeks ago u said u had been poorly but I didn't realize it was that bad...

Birdy & Fly have been pining for u.....

Last edited:

Twozup

Reaction score
When I spoke dirty to u by txt a few weeks ago u said u had been poorly but I didn't realize it was that bad...

Birdy has been boning his dog for u.....
Hey old bean!
Good to be back still only running on two cylinders but hopefully not long till I'm back on all three and 100% again.
I really did get my ass kicked it was a bit scary my mrs said she thought at one point in hospital it was lights out time! I didn't think I was quite that bad but Jesus I felt like crud!
Had the yam out at the weekend riding like a girl but it gave me the boost I needed!

Twozup

Reaction score
you have missed thaigate I think, and the great cam chain tensioner debate is still rolling along, me and triple met up at fleet services toilets and I met his cock through a freshly drilled hole apart from that just usual stuff like talking about mods etc.
Hey FlyMo!
Still dremmelling then? It wouldn't be the same on here if you weren't!!

Yeah Trips was sexting me telling me what he was gonna do to you after the rohypnol kicked in. Hope your ok?

Thaigate? God I've got a lot of catching up to do!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey old bean!
Good to be back still only running on two cylinders but hopefully not long till I'm back on all three and 100% again.
I really did get my ass kicked it was a bit scary my mrs said she thought at one point in hospital it was lights out time! I didn't think I was quite that bad but Jesus I felt like crud!
Had the yam out at the weekend riding like a girl but it gave me the boost I needed!

Well I for one am glad to see u back and that ur on the mend (even if it is only on 2 cylinders)! On a serious note though... Birdy & Fly really have missed u. :p

Last edited:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey FlyMo!

Yeah Trips was sexting me telling me what he was gonna do to you after the rohypnol kicked in. Hope your ok?

Thaigate Will all become apparent when u meet Mr Account lol. How r the R&G crash bungs I sent you?

flydnb

Reaction score
Hey FlyMo!

glad your back mate and on the mend, hows the weather up in there in the third world, I still have the sticker on my tank and im looking at that rizoma rear light.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
glad your back mate and on the mend, hows the weather up in there in the third world, I still have the sticker on my tank and im looking at that rizoma rear light.
I got a good deal on a Rizoma rear light. Shud be here this week as well.

Twozup

Reaction score
Fly you've just set me back a few weeks buddy. My skin genuinely crawling now thinking about that beautiful sticker!!

AND WTF???? TRIPS IS A SUPERMODERATOR???????!!!!

I leave you numpties alone for a few weeks and come back to utter bloody chaos???!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fly you've just set me back a few weeks buddy. My skin genuinely crawling now thinking about that beautiful sticker!!

AND WTF???? TRIPS IS A SUPERMODERATOR???????!!!!

I leave you numpties alone for a few weeks and come back to utter bloody chaos???!!!

That's a long story...lol

M

MT account

id invite twoz over for a couple of weeks convalescing in the sun but then it is virus central over there so maybe next year then?

Birdy

Reaction score
To be fair , when Twos says he was ill... as a scott ... it was probably just man flu... ya big gessie !! Good to see you back mate.... i was keeping an eye on the obituaries at one point......:rolleyes:

flydnb

Reaction score
To be fair , when Twos says he was ill... as a scott ... it was probably just man flu... ya big gessie !! Good to see you back mate.... i was keeping an eye on the obituaries at one point......:rolleyes:
do they have obituaries in lambs in leather monthly?