Under seat storage

XB12X

Reaction score
Is there any on the MT-09? Maybe enough for a document pack?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you have the non abs version there's a bit of room at the front of the seat where the abs would of been

Last edited:

R6owdlad

Reaction score
The handbook states not to exceed 3kgs storage in this space..not sure what you will be putting in there lol!

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
Are you pissed? Or just on the wrong thread? Lol
I was answering to XB12X's comment to my advise and i post it immediatelly (the same moment) after yours.
I think that when i were preparing my answer you have already send your post and.... it happened.
Nothing matter at all.
Hope you understand mate..

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Easy to store and easy to use. Once got me from the middle of France all the way to Dover were I replaced it with a new rear tyre. Last year again on my FZ1 while in the mountains here in Spain.

looney tune

Reaction score
Would there be room for a Starcom Intercom plus wiring/plugs under the seat ? Cheers.

mirdif64

Reaction score
Would there be room for a Starcom Intercom plus wiring/plugs under the seat ? Cheers.
Don't know how big a Starcom Intercom is but here's a few pics of underseat storage (non ABS bike). As previously mentioned, it's not waterproof, I normally use a freezer bag to keep things dry. I can get a puncture repair kit in the rear storage and a few odds and sods in the front one.
002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

looney tune

Reaction score
Thank you Mirdif64, the intercom is about the size of a fag packet (20) with the need for around an inch at either side for connections. Looks like it would do the job though. Cheers for the pictures, much appreciated.

mirdif64

Reaction score
No problem mate. I don't smoke but pretty sure a fag packet would fit in there.