Video of my Akrapovic fitted & a question.

pipski99

Reaction score
At last!

I got the 3 exhaust gaskets, 2 studs and 2 nuts from the Yam dealer in Folkestone (£28.55 thank you) and just got the system fitted today. I've only started it and warmed it up so far not ridden it but I already love the new sound - it's so much deeper, so much more aggressive sounding and the pops are really pronounced now.

I can't wait to get out and ride the thing now but will have to wait and be calm until Wednesday when I can get a couple of hours in between night shifts at work.

Only one question I have for any of you technical types is what (if any) changes should be made to the Co settings in the menu when I leave in the DB killer? I seem to remember it needing 12 or 14 on each cylinder if the DB killer is removed but what about with it left in? Any answers gratefully welcomed thanks.

Anyway here's a little footage filmed on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (I think the video's 4k HD :cool:)showing the first start up and the headers changing colour as they burn in for the first time. Enjoy.

YouTube

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At last!.

Only one question I have for any of you technical types is what (if any) changes should be made to the Co settings in the menu when I leave in the DB killer? I seem to remember it needing 12 or 14 on each cylinder if the DB killer is removed but what about with it left in? Any answers gratefully welcomed thanks.

Anyway here's a little footage filmed on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (I think the video's 4k HD :cool:)showing the first start up and the headers changing colour as they burn in for the first time. Enjoy.

YouTube
Yep 14 will still be just right lol