[WANTED] Akrapovic DB Insert

redline

Reaction score
not as neat as my mod, but then again you can"t beat the original lol
I have done the modification of the db killer but i can't manage to screw it to the muffer, i can't aligne it with the hole. Do You guys screw it back or just put it in without screwing it to the muffer? Thank You so much, Paulo.

MadGelo

Reaction score
I have done the modification of the db killer but i can't manage to screw it to the muffer, i can't aligne it with the hole. Do You guys screw it back or just put it in without screwing it to the muffer? Thank You so much, Paulo.
oil it up first

or warm up the exhaust

MadGelo

Reaction score
I did that, I can put the db killer in but i can't put the screw... Do You put screw in or not? Thank You.
I assume its titanium?

got Carbon, easy to allign the db killer...use pliers or something (just be carefull not to bend the end too much)

you do want the screw to be there:)

redline

Reaction score
I assume its titanium?

got Carbon, easy to allign the db killer...use pliers or something (just be carefull not to bend the end too much)

you do want the screw to be there:)

Yes, I have titanium. Today I rode it without screw and it seamed fine... On the weekend I'll try with the pliers....

But I have to tell you guys that even with modified db killer it's to quiet... IT almost seams like the original db killer is in... I think I'll take my chances with the cops and run it wide open... :cool:

Thank you for all the help!

adam

Reaction score
I installed my carbon akra yesterday and left the baffle out. Had my first ride with it today and my ears feel like they're bleeding it's that loud. I've put the baffle back in but haven't run it yet, I think it might be a tad quiet. listening to the startup. Anybody modded baffles with any noticeable differences??
Dont want to hijack the thread but seems relevant
☺