Was I the last to hear about this?

Fluke

Reaction score
Wotcha everyone, especially the UK riders.
I came across this by accident and thought I'd share it cos it sounds like a good opportunity to meet up.
It then occurred to me you might have all known about it for ages but I'll stop whittering and tell you what I'm on about.
It's the Yamaha MT tour and it's visiting four more places around the UK, (the first one was last weekend).
The next one is at Box hill on the 20th and 21st of June.
I'll be heading down on the Sunday and I'm hoping you'll come along cos it would be great to meet you.
Is anyone up for it?
MT Tour Yamaha Motor UK

Hope to see you there:eek:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're having an MT weekend meet on 26th September at Shakespeare county raceway. Stratford upon Avon. Ur welcome to come along. All the details are on my MT-09 owners group Facebook page

M

MT account

i can think of quite a few that wouldnt be welcome......:)

M

MT account

i dont have tracer issues.......unless theres a prick riding it. pricks arnt welcome.....or auzzie gobshites.

loneranger

Reaction score
can i come to the box hill event? i went last year as a MT07 owner. That doesn't make me a prick class like the tracers owners does it. Let me know please.... I'm scared i will turn up and get eaten up by Mt Account! Just for the record I am a converted MT09 ABS believer! Deep armour of course

Fluke

Reaction score
You're absolutely welcome mate.
I had a little tootle on the MT07 and think it's blinding!
I prefer the extra horses of the MT09 but that's me.
The event is the MT roadshow and as far as I can work out, it's a Yamaha promo event being hosted by Focused Events (the trackday company) who are bringing all manner of lunacy in the form of test rides, freebies and a stunt display.
Should be a cracking day out, see you there:D.

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Heads up to everyone... Theres no MT Tour at the Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham like last year, its being held at the NEC at MCLive. There is no Stunt Show, u can view the stunt bike.. Thats it..

What a croc of shit

Fluke

Reaction score
I may be a bit too excited but I'm really looking forward to going to Box Hill tomorrow.
Just checked the weather and it looks like though it won't be blazing sunshine, at least it's gonna be dry.
see you there
Cheers, Fluke

loneranger

Reaction score
good meeting up yesterday at bexhill MT tour event. Very enjoyable chatting and checking out everyones bike. Love the sound of that Exhaust Fluke almost as good as my AKRA LOL! Did everyone get a t shirt after the test ride? I just went for one on a MT09 Street Rally just to get one!