Watch "Yamaha MT-09 - Scorpion exhaust SERKET taper Slip…" on YouTube

CT/

Reaction score
Theirs another youtube video on their fitting an M4 slip on which is about £350 -£ 400 an it sounds awsome, you just saw off the original tailpipe and box, loses 9Lb in weight and sounds spot on and saves about £500 on buying the full Akra system

Twozup

Reaction score
Got one & not overly impressed tbh

Quality of carbon end can is so so and noise more of a drone than a roar and baffle our fcuks the fuelling right up

Classic Street Tracker project underway for winter......

Last edited:

CT/

Reaction score
Got one & not overly impressed tbh

Quality of carbon end can is so so and noise more of a drone than a roar and baffle our fcuks the fuelling right up

Have you heard the M4 slip on that STG used Twoz up ? That looks and sounds better ?

Twozup

Reaction score
Nah not into listening to everything that's out there CT was just making comment that it's not the best sound I've ever heard from aftermarket exhaust on bike. I only picked it because it looked nice and claimed a few BHP over std without tinkering with fuel but it kinda messes the fuelling up- I need some Dyno time methinks!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nah not into listening to everything that's out there CT was just making comment that it's not the best sound I've ever heard from aftermarket exhaust on bike. I only picked it because it looked nice and claimed a few BHP over std without tinkering with fuel but it kinda messes the fuelling up- I need some Dyno time methinks!

Aftermarket exhaust = dyno time or super dooper ecu flash I'm afraid lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmm
Still not convinced you guys are doing right thing in long run bud but I'm talking from bitter experience so my judgement clouded lol

Well if it's not to ur liking the good thing is u can flash it back to exactly how it was before....i.e.....standard.

flipper

Reaction score
Hmmmm
Still not convinced you guys are doing right thing in long run bud but I'm talking from bitter experience so my judgement clouded lol

in what way?

Twozup

Reaction score
in what way?
Go read #477 in triple trouble' stickie ****aftermarket ECU thread*****

And guys chill the fuck out Eh? If you read it properly you'll see it's not a criticism - it's me saying I jumped into something blindly thinking it was answer to everything and ended up costing me shitloads to put right
Ffs

Last edited:

RipGroove

Reaction score
Go read #447 in triple trouble' stickie ****aftermarket ECU thread*****

And guys chill the fuck out Eh? If you read it properly you'll see it's not a criticism - it's me saying I jumped into something blindly thinking it was answer to everything and ended up costing me shitloads to put right
Ffs

Post #477 bud, not #447 [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone