Waterproof Leather GPS SAT NAV Case Cover Mount Holder for 5" - 6" Sat Navs - £8

Spot

Reaction score
Waterproof Leather GPS SAT NAV Case Cover Mount Holder for 5" - 6" Sat Navs - £8

Got a brand new Motorbike GPS SAT NAV Case Cover Mount Holder here for sale only 2 weeks old.
I bought it to go on my MT-09 but the case was slightly too small to fit my Tom Tom Start 60 (the start 60 has a 6" screen but has a border around it making it too big for the case).
So it was taken out of the wrapping to discover it didn't fit and that's all the use it's had :)

Fits the majority of 5"-6" GPS unit such as :TomTom ,Navigon, Navman EZY, Binatone, Magellan Maestro, Garmin and Smart Phones like galaxy note/note 2/ note 3.

Suitable for motorcycle, cycle with handlebars 19mm - 28mm in diameter.

Waterproof case with robust swivel handlebar mounting for motorcycles or bicycles. Case features waterproof zip, touch through front panel and bottom entry for GPS cables.

Case is removable from the handlebar mount but can be locked in place using the security screw provided).

Included inside are dense foam pads (6pcs) to damp vibration and push the satnav unit against the screen. You can add or reduce the pads according to the depth of your GPS unit or smart phone.

Dimensions: 16 x 10.7 x 7cm

Cost me £13.99 but you can have it for £8 and the postage (to anywhere in UK) is free.

aa475_1.jpg aa475_2.jpg aa475_3.jpg

stevecbr

Reaction score
Just bought one the same as that of ebay, they fit fine, although the one I have doesnt fit on the fat bit in the middle (30mm), only where the bars taper down to 22mm near the ends
IMG_20140526_154321770.jpg