We are VERY lucky

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
Just visited a German MT 09 forum..

When you order a Matt Grey ABS today ............... it will be delivered in ............ september!!!!!!!!!

What the f...k. Is the niner such a succes ........ or is Yamaha-san surprised by the succes of the 09?
What if you want one?
Choose an available color? Wait? Or look around for a 3-cylinder of another brand (ouch Yami-san).
I am glad I ordered my Deep Armor mid sepember. I could pick it up end november because here only the ABS version is in the market. I had to wait more than 2 months. In this (German) case, you have to be patient for 9 months. A few months later it is winter, or people want to wait untill the new year or spring so they have a 2015 model on paper.

YES ........... I am happy the niner is in my garage.

Stripy

Reaction score
Ouh,

Maybe we should start buying up in our respective countries, and sell for higher price in Germany? :))

Now, where did I put my credit card........ lol
Who knows, if other countries will start seeing demand like this? It is a damn good bike!

crotchrocket

Reaction score
This is why i went ahead and got mine without ABS. Someone posted a pic of their ABS model recently though. where were they?

kannringen

Reaction score
In Sweden they only imports the Abs version. Unfortunately no riding until may something when the snow is gone. My dealer only got 8bikes to sell and i purchased the last orange last Monday:)! I think he only have one bike left now.

Skickat från min PadFone Infinity via Tapatalk

Dzjiepie

Reaction score
The german dealers are buying MT's in France now.
Triumph had the same problem when they introduced their Street Triple.
If this goes on like that, it will take some time before other spinn off's wil be available.
Yamaha is now a victim of there own succes. They underestamated the market, that's for sure.

kannringen

Reaction score
Åj åj åj, a Sweeeeede :)
you must live up far north, if you can't ride until May!?
No Vikings left overthere? :p
Well Viking or not I prefer to wait with riding until all the sand gets sweeped up from the tarmac;) . I live in the northern part yes, but time will tell when the roads are ready. I don't really mind the snow, hope to spend some time on my snowmobile as well!

Skickat från min PadFone Infinity via Tapatalk

flydnb

Reaction score
wow snow till may that would piss me off, im a depressing sod with our winters, I could quite happily never have winters, if I was rich enough I would stay in uk from april till end of sept and the go down to south of spain for the winter.

marthy

Reaction score
No riding until May... wow. 3K miles now and starting to look for new shoes already (tires)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Like the Swede, even the relative southern parts of Norway won't see clear rods until maybe April this year, as long term weather forecasts show snow until well into February.
Not entirely sure about the delivery times of the MT now either. What could Yamaha be thinking when they brought on a bike to revolutionize the market?