We have shiny stuff

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We have made heaps of shiny stuff for your MT-09 including 3 screens (all different heights of course), headlight protector in too many colours to list, rear hugger, belly pan, seat cowl ,crash posts and radiator grill.

Obviously we are still working, but with the bike not here at the moment it's difficult (the bike is in London).

Here is a link to what we have already done : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.641719239219518.1073741826.108833532508094&type=1

We would love your feedback on what we've done and would also like to hear any suggestions for things we can do ?

Cheers,
Richard

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Rich. Any other pictures of the seat cowl? Hard to see it properly on the site ?

MT-09.... Wheelie wheelie awesome..!

Fish1216

Reaction score
sorry i mean no disrespect but those parts seriously make the awsome mt-09 look tacky....

Birdy

Reaction score
sorry i mean no disrespect but those parts seriously make the awsome mt-09 look tacky....
Yeah i agree fish looks like a Liverpudlian in a shiny shell suit , but im sure a lot will like the look , horses for courses ! I like my stealthy understated, yet edgy and cool matt grey , which i think suits me!! lol :cool: right im off to sort out my flaired levis and denim shirt .....

RichardPB

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Even though is seriously old now, could you please tell me what it is you don't like about our products for the MT-09 ?

We have made our plastic products in Matt Black and our Carbon Fibre products are now available in Gloss and Matt finish Carbon Fibre.

Please let me know as we do respect our customers or potential customers opinions.

All the best,
Richard.