Well I got me some book learning to do...

Reaction score
f55d4371cd524c05f308e4c55cbb688d.jpg

I actually also already have the DVD version of Twist II but the acting in it is so bad it's not something I can't watch over and over again enough to let the real info sink in.

Sent from my iPhone

Reaction score
Here's Twist Of The Wrist II on YouTube , check out the acting:

YouTube
(Remember to buy the official DVD if you like it)

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

sigtrm

Reaction score
Here's Twist Of The Wrist II on YouTube , check out the acting:

YouTube
(Remember to buy the official DVD if you like it)

Sent from my iPhone

Ahahahahah, I have been trying to watch it for months. Never reached a half of it. I just fucking can't. It is like that cheap American tv sale programme.

Reaction score
Ahahahahah, I have been trying to watch it for months. Never reached a half of it. I just fucking can't. It is like that cheap American tv sale programme.

Awful Isn't it, it's hard to pick out the useful information, that's why I bought the books.

Sent from my iPhone

sigtrm

Reaction score
Awful Isn't it, it's hard to pick out the useful information, that's why I bought the books.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I read the books. Helped a little. This weekend I was in race school, that was fun 3 days too bad that it actually took me almost 3 days to get on with the bike because for first I was scared as fuck, second I was overthinking everything instructor told me to do, because I read or watched some crappy stuff, third I did not have under suit for most of riding which limited my movements in leathers because of friction on knees.
After I bought under suit on track it was different riding, and actually I fully relaxed at the end of 12th(of 15) session when I at last got proper body position and foot placement so I could do piano play or chicken flaps midturn.
I know it took me quite a time, but I have comparatively little exp and I never rode sport bike, but for sure I am going there again.
Anyway nice small (max 3 people) groups with instructor filming you so after session he can point out what was good and what you need to practice on.

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get some track tuition at my local track in July so that'll help tremendously [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone