what an ugly cheap looking pile of crap

pipski99

Reaction score
Agreed.

Looks like an attempted copy of the MT but cheap and fugly looking.

A lot of Hondas range recently puts me off with cost cutting design features. I'm liking the older CBR600 and VFR800 models but nothing recent from Honda works for me.

flydnb

Reaction score
Agreed.

Looks like an attempted copy of the MT but cheap and fugly looking.

A lot of Hondas range recently puts me off with cost cutting design features. I'm liking the older CBR600 and VFR800 models but nothing recent from Honda works for me.
Honda used to make good bikes but there present range is so dull , the nc 700 and now 750 range are just so ugly I prefer the look of the cb500 range as they seem okish for someone as a 2nd bike winter hack or first time A2 , the only bike I would buy is a fireblade but to be honest I would get an r1 or zx10 before that.

pipski99

Reaction score
Quite agree with that, the NC700 / 750 are ugly but efficient. I don't mind the blade or even a 600RR but would rather have an R1 or ZX10 than a blade and rather have a ZX636 or GSXR750 than a 600RR.

The new Cross runner and cross tourer are dull as... But the idea of a VFR800 with panniers and some aftermarket exhausts sound just the ticket for doing some touring with a splash of sporty riding thrown in. I didn't realize the VFR800 is still a current model so you can buy a 2014 one for £8999. Bit pricey that but a used one for a few grand would be ideal.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like a steaming pile of cow shite to me..?
#justsaying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevecbr

Reaction score
From reading off the website, I imagine this is probably intended as an Asia only model. Little single cylinder bikes are big business out there, and its probably unlikely to be sold in Europe. I think the cheap, glossy black finish will be reflected in the price. This will probably sell well in the Asian market

Chris West

Reaction score
Nope, not for me
But its not aimed at me (I spent a month in Kalkota last year and it looks like it will slot right in)
Be good to see when someones done a paint job on it (Much in same same way that there are some cool MT09 paint jobs, that are so much better then the (in my mind) aesethtically under designed stock MT09)
And what were they thinking with that rear seat cover.....anyone?
Gotta say I wish them the best of luck with it.
If it gets peeps on bikes, its a winner :)

jond201

Reaction score
What an ugly cheap looking pile of crap
Think you'd have to see it in the flesh first. Some were saying the MT-09 was an ugly brute from early pictures but thought otherwise when viewing first-hand.

You'd also have to ride the machine to get the full picture...