What colours would you like to see the MT-09 in?

Spot

Reaction score
I'm putting my deposit down next week.
After looking at the brochures I thought i was going to get a purple (deep armor) one but having seen them all in the flesh the purple looks quite black except in bright sunlight so i'm ordering "Blazing Orange".
To be honest none of the paint jobs particularly excite me, just as well the bike is so much fun to ride!
So what paint job would you like to see on future MT-09's ?
For me it would have to be the yellow speed blocks as mocked up here...

yamaha_mt_09_r_by_obiboi-d68u1bc.jpg

marthy

Reaction score
I'm putting my deposit down next week.
After looking at the brochures I thought i was going to get a purple (deep armor) one but having seen them all in the flesh the purple looks quite black except in bright sunlight so i'm ordering "Blazing Orange".
To be honest none of the paint jobs particularly excite me, just as well the bike is so much fun to ride!
So what paint job would you like to see on future MT-09's ?
For me it would have to be the yellow speed blocks as mocked up here...

View attachment 80
I was tempted to paint mine old school Yamaha racing colors... but I have a yellow one already (FZ6R) and my neighbors might think I'm a yellow freak! LOL

And the FZ-09 is way fast enough... can't imagine how fast a yellow one would be! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
I do like the red scheme that the Americans are getting. Question is, why won't they just go red on the European market as well?