what do you wear?

flydnb

Reaction score
on your bike RE. bottoms, I cant do the whole one piece leather on the MT and I don't even own one to be honest, I wear a good leather on top but I have been looking at motorcycle denim jeans anyone got any ? I do wear textiles on the bottoms at the moment but they got hot even with the liner out in the summer, so these high protection Kevlar denims look ideal. thing is the cheaper ones I have seen look awful style wise and id be better off wearing textiles, so any recommendations welcome.

M

MT account

i wear body fur which helps wick away the sweat...............bikes 031.jpg

mt09holland

Reaction score
I've got a Rev'it Nelson jeans with additional hip protectors. Absolutely brilliant! Not the cheapest but also not overpriced. Style wise they are very good ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crotchrocket

Reaction score
Commute to work - Jeans
Short rides - Kevlar Jeans
Longer Rides - Leather 2 piece.

M

MT account

and on the kevlar subject ive got some cheap australian biker jeans which are really good heavy denim with kevlar sewn in-these are draggin jeans copies but £45. i find them far too hot for my location and the kevlar makes your arse sore after 200km.
and then ive got draggin jeans. these fit great, better quality denim and very soft kevlar, i still sweat like a bastard in the sun but i dont get any itching from the kevlar. £45 new off ebay cos theyre a lairey colour......

Attachments

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Commute to work = Sliderz Kevlar jeans, hoody and airtech textile if it's not too cold or raining. If it's warm and I'm going for a scratch after work then Dianese leather trousers and airtech jacket.
If it's raining or cold then Richa C-Change textiles.

Ride-outs and going for a scratch (weather permitting)! = furigan's with a hoody over the top if it's a bit nippy.

ACE CAFE MEET FRIDAY 27th JUNE @ 6pm

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Points to note. Don't just buy any old jeans that claim to have Kevlar sewn into them as they are shite. Get a good pair that have a lot sewn in to them. Not just a patch on the arse, and knees. They should have some decent knee and hip protection as well (that isn't foam).....!

Longhair21

Reaction score
I have a pair of Draggin jeans that are now a bit snug on me if you can get into them you can have them. They are 32" waist but I would describe them as slim fit. They have not been worn that much and are in near new condition. They are Kevlar lined but do NOT have any armour nor pockets to hold armour. I was going to put them on ebay but if you want them they're yours.

Mitch

Reaction score
Full dainese leathers every were I go.... at 25 m ph don't take long to burn though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RipGroove

Reaction score
These, always. Feel much safer in full gear even if its just a 10min journey. Plus my wife would go mental if she saw me ride without full gear.

Sent from outer space

Birdy

Reaction score
Aldis textile jacket and strides for work... Aldis kevlar jeans when getting down wiv the yoofs ....:eek: only because i am an impoverished taff...would get the best of everything if i could , but spunked all my money on a new bike !!!! lol

Twozup

Reaction score

Or

Or

Sometimes I sit on the bike naked with a hadron (collider) when no one around.

Sent from my mind using my fingers

Birdy

Reaction score
In the first pic you look like you have a blue eye in your forehead , you freaky scotts cyclops ! ;) There is more riding gear on display here , than i have owned in the last 20 years !! lol

Twozup

Reaction score
In the first pic you look like you have a blue eye in your forehead , you freaky scotts cyclops ! ;) There is more riding gear on display here , than i have owned in the last 20 years !! lol
That's my big middle eye Birdy

My little middle eye hardly ever gets to see the light of day unless the coast is clear to get nekked in the garage with the Niner.
Too much info?

And yes I'm a Dainese tart.

Last edited:

flydnb

Reaction score
I like rev'its jeans stylish and knox armour.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

marcusfordus

Reaction score
That's my big middle eye Birdy

My little middle eye hardly ever gets to see the light of day unless the coast is clear to get nekked in the garage with the Niner.
Too much info?

And yes I'm a Dainese tart.

Dainese all the way. I found the cut is perfect unlike the Alpinestars which is for skinny runts unless you go up a size. Lasts years too.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dainese all the way. I found the cut is perfect unlike the Alpinestars which is for skinny runts unless you go up a size. Lasts years too.

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2
Lol. If u go up a size, after a while it looks like uv shat urself ;)

braedan

Reaction score
alpine star leather top, draggin jeans bottom, alpine star boots, gp gloves, shoei helmet

draggin jeans are good for those looking for kevlar denim. Australian made not sure if they ship overseas, but just ebay/google it

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
As i use my bike mostly for my job, i used to wear jeans or cargo pants all year.
When it rains i have a set of 2 pieces (pants & anorak) nylon water resistant apparel.
For the upper body i wear a cheap Dainese black textile jacket (Barcelona).
I always like MX gloves cause they give me good grip on handlebars. So, for now i use Alpinestars Spartan-gloves.
Allthough from now on (an hour ago) i am a happy owner of the new Shark Speed-R Carbon Skin, 1370 g in medium size, witch has to protect my head..
I wear Salomon and Nike shoes on summer and boots on winter (Alpinestars touring Goretex, Revit, Oxtar) or Berring shoes.