What replacement levers would you recommend

JCL270

Reaction score

New levers arrived today, £28 off amazon, will get them fitted for the ride from Exeter to southampton this afternoon.

Martin p

Reaction score
hi doyler i bought a pair of Evotech standard length levers ,cost about £115. very nicely made. Not sure if i would trust my life on a pair of chinese made levers!!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hi doyler i bought a pair of Evotech standard length levers ,cost about £115. very nicely made. Not sure if i would trust my life on a pair of chinese made levers!!!
I've got the same ones but the folding version. Very well made and look awesome.

M

MT account

those SBB levers are advertised at £15.88 on ebay. well worth a punt.
chinese levers rule! i must have had 9 different sets by now and not 1 issue ever.cant see the point in paying more. the big laugh is that theyre probably all made in the same city anyway and just put in different bags.
must order another set for the MT.......£15 sounds good to me.

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
Gilles. I don't regret the choice as they are beautiful. However, going by most of the opinions on the forum, if I had the choice, again, I'd buy some cheap Chinese and spend the £180 I saved on other stuff.

CT/

Reaction score
Gilles. I don't regret the choice as they are beautiful. However, going by most of the opinions on the forum, if I had the choice, again, I'd buy some cheap Chinese and spend the £180 I saved on other stuff.
Thats very honest of you bob me old son :cool:

M

MT account

im still alive after watching this shocking use of cheap chinese levers.............dunno who made it.......:)
[video=youtube;oUbL1wDn2Tc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbL1wDn2Tc[/video]