when ebay goes mad.....

M

MT account

anyone here bidding on this? i hope not cos i dont wanna start a 'ebaygate'...... i see the seat has got into a bidding war which is good news for the buyer and it hasnt ended yet but why the hell do people bid on 2nd hand stuff and end up paying more than the new price?.............the seat is £175 NEW from yammabits........why bother buying a 2nd hand 1 even if its still 'new'?
......last week i watched 3 items that sold for more than a new one, the best was an inflatable canoe that was lying in a garden with kids climbing over it. it went for £87.00....
...........theyre £49.00 brand new in the box!

.........now, would someone kindly bid £1000 for my £450 maxton shock so i can go order a full set for my MT? cheers :)
Genuine Yamaha MT-09 Comfort Gel Seat | eBay

M

MT account

great! now i need to pay double for a puncture repair kit................

stevecbr

Reaction score
M

MT account

someone just bought my LC350 hybrid on there n all.......i was lucky to get £3050 quid for it 18months ago n now its gone for £4,075.......why do these people never bid when im selling stuff????007 (2).jpg

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
explain.....?
I was thumbing thru one of my mates bike mags the other day (practical motorbikes or something)! and it advertised the new LC350 that's gonna be in the next edition of the mag. It's still in my truck I think so I will have a look tomorrow when I get into work. He was well excited as he had the original lol.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
I was thumbing thru one of my mates bike mags the other day (practical motorbikes or something)! and it advertised the new LC350 that's gonna be in the next edition of the mag. It's still in my truck I think so I will have a look tomorrow when I get into work. He was well excited as he had the original lol.

I bet you do thumb thru a few mags in your truck mate .. dirty boy ....you sure it wasnt mag from 1983.....:rolleyes: lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet you do thumb thru a few mags in your truck mate .. dirty boy ....you sure it wasnt mag from 1983.....:rolleyes: lol
Haha. I try not to do it when my two loaders are in the cab as well lol. They get a bit tetchy when the cab starts rocking lol. Nope it was defo this months mag. Gonna have to have a walk over to sainsburys now to satisfy myself...! I mean, to see which mag it was [emoji15]

Birdy

Reaction score
You can get arrested satisfying yourself in the magazine section in sainsburys.... and tescos.....and waitrose .....lidl dont seem to mind tho......

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can get arrested satisfying yourself in the magazine section in sainsburys.... and tescos.....and waitrose .....lidl dont seem to mind tho......
Ok so I put a pair of trainers on and jumped in the car. I'm now stood in sainsburys lol. Here's the pic.

Ladies and germs....I give u the NEW RD350LC