when ebay goes mad.....

M

MT account

i think someones pulling your chain TT! how will a stroker ever get through emissions tests in this age? even jetskis run 4 stroke motors now......

M

MT account

Who said it was a 2 stroker? Lol.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!
that bike in the pic is sporting MT09 looking forks,fender and swing arm (or rgv vj22) MT 03 replica headlamp and ive forgot what else but its on lc pipes and lc looking motor-its a hybrid then...

M

MT account

ok, koso clocks ducati forks n mirrors and some sorta F-off big radiator.....still got a kickstart and theres a cable going to the oil pump but i dont recognise the clutch cover.....

M

MT account

busted then........theres only old strokers out there, as im frequently told in thaigatesville.....

Reaction score
Ok so I put a pair of trainers on and jumped in the car. I'm now stood in sainsburys lol. Here's the pic.

Ladies and germs....I give u the NEW RD350LC

mezady6a.jpg

y9edahud.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you Trips but each month that mag takes a classic bike & does a modern look to it, as if it were still in production now.

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you Trips but each month that mag takes a classic bike & does a modern look to it, as if it were still in production now.

Well I guess I will just put my wallet back in the top drawer again.

M

MT account

no reply to my email........and i didnt fare well on the bags either!

M

MT account

Send Kevin in sales an email telling him wot ur interested in doing. He's way better than mark. [email protected]

just looking out the mancave door now....cant decide if its worth a trip down fowlups to blag a ride on their demo or risk getting wet? hmmmmm........mention the bikes to kev