where to buy pcv and how much

l34chy

Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this forum and i am after advice on where to buy pcv and how much you boys have paid for it oh and i can't seem to source a hi flo filter:confused:
Thanks in advance.

Spot

Reaction score
I bought mine direct from Dynojet UK.
With the VAT it was approx £352.
Call Vicky on 01995 600 500.
Part number is 22-058

scotscoot09

Reaction score
where did you get it from @ £225

best i have found it BR Special tuning who added it to thier web shop for £285 when i probed

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got it from Two Brothers in California via my mate who owns a Yamaha/suzuki dealership. I can help u out if u like?

scotscoot09

Reaction score
yes please mate that would be sweet, i can paypal you cash or cheque , whatever + beer tokens

or even put me in touch with yer man accross the pond.

on a personal note, how do you find the PC5, does it offer any noticable performance gain or does it
only really sort the twitchy throttle ???

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes please mate that would be sweet, i can paypal you cash or cheque , whatever + beer tokens

or even put me in touch with yer man accross the pond.

on a personal note, how do you find the PC5, does it offer any noticable performance gain or does it
only really sort the twitchy throttle ???
Email a lady called Sam at my mates dealership and tell her Richie said to sort u out with a PCV

[email protected]

Loads of noticeable gains. 116bhp at the back wheel and 64Nm of torque. It's an absolute animal now! Lol. Snatchy throttle is no more and A mode all the way

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Hey triple , spoke with Sam. It appears the price has went up £270.
Inflation I guess. However Ive managed to find a supper that can do it @ around the £250 mark. But it does seem a little fishy. I'll keep you posted tho.
Thanks again

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Serious , damn sterling ain't worth a fuck nowadays. And apparently Scotland wants independence. Great idea eh.
IF ONLY WE COULD FIND A FELLOW MT SORRY FZ OWNER THAT WAS WILLING TO MAKE THE PURCHASE FOR US AND SEND EM TO THE UK AS A GIFT TO AVOID CUSTOMS CHARGES HUFFFFFF AW WELL

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey triple , spoke with Sam. It appears the price has went up £270.
Inflation I guess. However Ive managed to find a supper that can do it @ around the £250 mark. But it does seem a little fishy. I'll keep you posted tho.
Thanks again
Don't forget ur gonna get hit with import charges and carriage. My price was all in...