Which crash bungs/frame sliders?

lee1980

Reaction score
You guys got and have any been tested? A lot on market, I am leaning more towards ones that evo tech have here where a bracket bolts to the 2 frame mounts and the bung in middle rather than 2 separate like.

I see Sato racing have a neat one, and engine guards to I have similar on my MT-01 luckily never used! ;)

lee1980

Reaction score
Thanks yeah not bad price either compared to other dual mount ones, they do proper big crash bars to! and some neat engine covers to.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And they actually work lol. Found that out a few months ago when some complete and utter spunk trumpet in a Porsche reversed over my bike

lee1980

Reaction score
I saw that thread nuts! what a twonk, I have been behind vans before now and had em try reverse when summat happened up front its like get on horn sharpish!!!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had just enough time to cock a leg off the bike and land in a bush before he pushed it backwards down the road lol. If I had of stayed on and blasted the horn I wudnt be typing this post now lol

lee1980

Reaction score
Any one have LSL they look good and not to pricy, I think I deff want ones that span over the two frame mounts. Evotech and Sato racing look good to. The thin rear part of bracket mount on lsl does look a bit weedy tricky! lol

boro

Reaction score
R&G Aero all the way they are very stylish plus super easy to fit...

IMG_20140402_175411316.jpgIMG_20140402_175404556.jpg

Yes sorry the second picture is out of focus, and as a camera enthusiast and computer nerd there is no excuse

flipper

Reaction score
You guys got and have any been tested? A lot on market, I am leaning more towards ones that evo tech have here where a bracket bolts to the 2 frame mounts and the bung in middle rather than 2 separate like.

I see Sato racing have a neat one, and engine guards to I have similar on my MT-01 luckily never used! ;)
those Sato engine protectors look like they'll work.

Fluke

Reaction score
I've got the R&G too and when I dropped mine at low speed being a wazzok, they protected the engine.
In fact, I've got the Yam engine protectors too and they were unmarked, only the R&G bungs got scratched

lee1980

Reaction score
Im thinking LSL for frame that mounts acroos both points and later get Sato ones for engine, and some spool sliders of course!

Last edited: