Who Rode Today?

Brock Kickass

Reaction score
Did you hang a leg over your bike today? Where did you go? Were you alone or with a group? Did you see anything you haven't seen before?

This thread is to post about any riding experiences, big or small. If you were on your bike today, jump in and share. Tell us where you went, show off a picture, share anything you can. It's all about the ride.

I'll go first: Rode in to work this morning. I was up early, which is unusual for me, so I took the long way in. A great start to the day, and for me the workweek becasue I was off yesterday. It was nothing special, 15 minutesd on roads I have done a million times, but I still found myself marvelling as I often do on my bike at how cool it feels to be shooting over the earth at 50-60[or so :)] MPH out in the open with the air rushing over my arms and the scenery flowing by. There is nothing better than riding a motorcycle...

JSP

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Raining here.. no riding. Supposed to clear up and be in the 80's after thursday and as far as the forecast will show.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No time for me. Worked all day now am walking th dogs... Then dinner... Then honey do list... And of course browsing the forum .. Lol

Nelly

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I rode today after putting the bike back together. I did a flop and drop and broke the fairing off my FZ6 after a night shift. Lovely weather and fast flowing roads with minimal traffic, which is one of the joys of living in rural Ireland.
Nelly

yesovi91

Reaction score
Not today sadly due to poor weather. Better luck next weekend I hope.

strata12123

Reaction score
Nope. I haven't.
I'm so busy this week.
Hopefully I'll have some time next week.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I went for a ride last night. Did my favorite local route. The Fort Langley Loop Motorcycle Ride. Local riders to me. Have look here. Its 32 Km round trip

7-9-2013 7-38-22 AM.jpg

flying circus

Reaction score
well I ride everyday even if its just to work Suzuki rv125 vanvan laughs at traffic/speed humps and always puts a smile on your face.

Brock Kickass

Reaction score
The weather is shaping up for a decent weekend. I've been so busy and it's rained so much I think I'm due for a good "full to f-trip" run.