Workshop stand

Andy.Stewart

Reaction score
I use the abba stand no problem one handed operation . A lot easier than a paddock stand in my opinion.
G
Cheers
Andy.

highlander

Reaction score
I use the abba stand no problem one handed operation . A lot easier than a paddock stand in my opinion.
G
Cheers
Andy.
Maybe it's easier on the MT (haven't tried yet), but with the ABBA on my TRX850 I have to unbolt the bike's gear-change linkage and fiddle with getting the inserts on each side lined up ( after putting it on the paddock stand)! More reliable but more of a pain than paddock stand, I use it if I'm doing anything at the rear of the bike (wheel, chain, shock, etc.) or need it up for an extended period.

Reaction score
Maybe it's easier on the MT (haven't tried yet), but with the ABBA on my TRX850 I have to unbolt the bike's gear-change linkage and fiddle with getting the inserts on each side lined up ( after putting it on the paddock stand)! More reliable but more of a pain than paddock stand, I use it if I'm doing anything at the rear of the bike (wheel, chain, shock, etc.) or need it up for an extended period.
Very easy on every bike i have used it on,just line it up, tighten it ,then lift ,never had to do anything to the bikes to get it to fit and the mt is no different, thankfully.

chump

Reaction score
How are you using it? I never had to do that on my TRX's.

chump

Reaction score
heh - this won't fit the MT-09 anyway, although it's advertised to do so.