Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaz

Reaction score

rusty

Reaction score
Hi Roger Watson

Which seat ere you interested in?
The Comfort seat is due to be collected this morning, if the guy doesn't turn up I'll let you know if that's the one you are interested in.
someone has expressed an interest in the Corbin saddle I have posted some pics for him, but no definite offer yet on the Corbin.

rusty

Reaction score
Hi Chaz, sorry I missed you PM from last night. I will give you first refusal on the seat but the trouble is I live at the other end of the known world in Northumberland ! so to meet half way - I assume you are in the London area? - is going to be a 400 mile round trip for both of us.

I understand you don't want to buy blind but you can rest assured that this seat is mint. If you do want to see the seat before committing what do you suggest ?
Rusty

Deadhead

Reaction score
Hi Roger Watson

Which seat ere you interested in?
The Comfort seat is due to be collected this morning, if the guy doesn't turn up I'll let you know if that's the one you are interested in.
someone has expressed an interest in the Corbin saddle I have posted some pics for him, but no definite offer yet on the Corbin.

I would be interested in the Yamaha comfort seat if it hasn't been collected.

Chaz

Reaction score
Hi Chaz, sorry I missed you PM from last night. I will give you first refusal on the seat but the trouble is I live at the other end of the known world in Northumberland ! so to meet half way - I assume you are in the London area? - is going to be a 400 mile round trip for both of us.

I understand you don't want to buy blind but you can rest assured that this seat is mint. If you do want to see the seat before committing what do you suggest ?
Rusty
Sorry, I misread and thought you were nearer Northhampton. Im happy to buy blind, £200 posted? If so, please PM me payment details / options.

Chaz

Reaction score

Rusty
Also, any chance to get this out ASAP once paid, I dont mind paying a bit extra for Sat delivery if needed.

rusty

Reaction score
Hi Chaz,

I don't want to post my bank details on the site but I will send to you by e-mail or you can ring me on 07790479412. If I have your mobile number I can ring you from the Post Office, tell you the delivery charge options are and maybe get the seat off to you today. So, ring me or e-mail me at [email protected] with your postal address

KatanaAl

Reaction score
Great meeting you this morning Dave / Rusty, brilliant meeting another lifelong bike fanatic.
Delighted with the Yamaha comfort sit, absolutely as new condition.
As discussed this is a link to the local Newcastle Bike Group I ride with, great bunch of lads and lasses.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/nmlcb2/info
Cheers and thanks again.
Alan

Chaz

Reaction score
Hi Chaz,

I don't want to post my bank details on the site but I will send to you by e-mail or you can ring me on 07790479412. If I have your mobile number I can ring you from the Post Office, tell you the delivery charge options are and maybe get the seat off to you today. So, ring me or e-mail me at [email protected] with your postal address
It would be lovely if this let you know someone replied, not just quoted :-(

Thanks, emailing now.

rusty

Reaction score
Great meeting you this morning Dave / Rusty, brilliant meeting another lifelong bike fanatic.
Delighted with the Yamaha comfort sit, absolutely as new condition.
As discussed this is a link to the local Newcastle Bike Group I ride with, great bunch of lads and lasses.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/nmlcb2/info
Cheers and thanks again.
Alan
Hi Alan,
good to meet you too, like you, I could talk bikes all day long!
I'm glad you are happy with the comfort seat, I wouldn't sell anyone tat, if it wasn't right I'd rather bin it!

Thanks for the link to your bike group, I'll have a look at that. When I get my next steed I'll look out for you around the local roads or maybe contact you through the Group.

all the best
Dave

Chaz

Reaction score
And Corbin sold to me. Thanks for the quick shipment Rusty, looking forward to receiving it tomorrow.

rusty

Reaction score
Would you be willing to send the Evotech set to NZ?
Hi, I would be willing to ship the Evotech protector set to NZ if you are willing to pay the carriage. Let me know and if you want to do the deal I will sort out the carriage and let you know the cost beforehand.

rusty

Reaction score
Yes please provide a price
the cost would be £94.60p GBP for 5 days+ delivery or £106.95pGBP for 3days+ delivery.
AS the set costs £324GBP plus delivery you would still be getting the set for less than the price inc delivery here.
If you want to go ahead let me know and I will Personal Message you my payment details

since posting I have looked for a less expensive option, please check your personal messages for the info I need to cost with other carriers, thanks.

Last edited:

JD87

Reaction score
Hi, is the crash protection still available?
Also I can't seem to find the engine protectors on the Evotech site, do they fit the 2015 model?

rusty

Reaction score
Hi JD87 very sorry for the late reply re the Evotech protectors. they are sold that's why I haven't checked the post for replies in a while and so missed your enquiry..

Status
Not open for further replies.